How Not to Write a Credit Repair Inquiry Letter
- 0 Comments
- By kimb
- December 11, 2009
There’s nothing a credit repair agency can do for you that you cannot do for yourself in regards to contacting creditors and removing inaccurate information. However, there are two reasons why you might consider hiring a professional credit repair agency to help:
- You don’t have the time to deal with writing the letter and contacting creditors yourself.
- You have no writing skills whatsoever and will only end up embarrassing yourself.
If number 2 might apply to you, think twice about writing that credit repair inquiry yourself. It might end up looking something like the one we found below:
How should you really write a credit repair inquiry letter?
Think about the following:
- Be clear about your request
- Be polite
- Make sure to provide any supporting documents
- Give an address or contact information
- Make sure all your information is correct and up-to-date
- Stay on topic