The big day has arrived: tax day 2012. After months of preparation, it’s finally time to submit your tax forms (and possibly your payment) to the IRS. With so much dread surrounding this big day, many businesses are attempting to lighten the mood around the country with discounts and deals. So when you’re done filing, be sure to check out this year’s tax day freebies.
Tax Day Food and Drink Freebies
After spending hours working on your returns for tax day, you’re sure to have an empty stomach. Here are some great tax day freebies that can help you fill your belly:
- Arby’s: Visit Arby’s Facebook page to print a coupon for free Arby’s Curly Fries today only.
- Boston Market: Get a free individual meal with the purchase of an individual meal and fountain drink by searching Boston Market tax day coupon.
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex: Check out the Chevy’s Facebook page to find a coupon for a free taquito at the restaurant and Chevy’s will pick up the tax on every paid order.
- Chili’s: Check out Chili’s website (search Chili’s tax day campaign) to print a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert with an adult entree purchase. Offer expires April 18.
- Cinnabon: Take a trip to Cinnabon today between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. for two free “Bites.”
- MaggieMoo’s: Visit MaggieMoo’s and Marble Slab Creamery today from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. to receive a free scoop of frozen yogurt.
- McDonald’s: Participating McDonald’s locations are offering a BOGO deal. Buy one Quarter Pounder or Big Mac at full price, get another one for 1 cent.
- Panda Express: “Like” Panda Express on Facebook and download a coupon for a free serving of the Shanghai Angus Steak. Offer valid today only.
- P.F. Chang’s: Get 15-percent off your meal on April 17.
- Seattle’s Best: Take time to “like” Seattle’s Best’s Facebook page and receive a free sample of the coffee. Also, you can visit the store today and get coffee on the house.
- Starbucks: Get a free coffee from Starbucks today if you bring in a reusable travel mug.
- White Castle: Visit White Castle’s website (in their promotions section) for a coupon to buy one chicken breast sandwich and get one free.
More Freebies to Check Out
After getting your freebies on discounted food, you’re not done. Check out the other types of tax day freebies you can enjoy today:
- Amazon: Get a free download of the Gooseberry Patch Sandwiches eCookbook on Amazon.
- Office Depot: Office Depot is offering free shredding of up to 5 pounds of paper and up to 25 pages of copies today only.
- Hallmark: Send free Tax Day condolence e-cards at Hallmark.com and Regards.com
- HydroMassage: Visit HyrdroMassage’s website for a coupon to get a free massage now through April 20.
- Sears Outlet Stores: Become a Shop Your Way Rewards member and receive a coupon for a free piece of apparel at Sears Outlet Stores.
- Whole Foods: Participating Whole Foods Markets are offering a tax-free shopping day today (call your store to find out if they’re joining the promotion).
- Zazzle.com: By entering the code “TAXDAYSAVING” at checkout, you can take 10.40 percent off of your purchase.
After working hard to complete your taxes, you deserve a break. Get out there today and enjoy all of the tax day freebies and discounts before they expire!