Bank of America is among the top four, most popular and well-known U.S. banks. As of 2022, there are more than 4,300 branches and 17,000 ATMs, so it’s typically convenient to find locations with the services you need nearby. Bank of America also offers a mobile app for convenient online banking, credit cards and debit cards.
Bank of America Near Me
You can easily locate the nearest Bank of America branch through a Google Maps search or by visiting the Bank of America website, which has a branch locator feature. Just enter a zip code, an address, a city or a state to get started.
If you use the Bank of America website’s locator feature, you can sort your search results by branch or ATM, and you can also filter those results by the services you require.
Bank of America Bank Branch Near Me
Consumer banking branches offer a wide range of services, from setting up bank accounts to applying for home and auto loans. If you are using the Bank of America website to find bank branches, you can filter your search by services offered under the Financial Center Services header. There are several other search filters provided by Bank of America, including:
- Dedicated business teller
- Glass barrier at Customer Service desk
- Drive-thru teller services
- Express financial center
- Accepts appointments
- Financial solutions advisor
- Home loans specialist
- Notary services
Bank of America ATM Near Me
Using the Bank of America website’s branch locator feature, you can filter your search to list branch locations with ATMs. All you have to do is tick the “ATM Services Available” box.
You can specify the type of ATM services you need, filtering the results to show branch offices that include:
- Drive-thru ATMs
- Walk-up ATMs
- Cardless ATMs
- ATMs that accept deposits and credit card payments
- ATMs that allow cash withdrawals only–deposits not accepted
- ATMs located inside the branch office
About Bank of America
If you need help or a customer service agent, you can:
- Call 1-800-432-1000 or try any of the other phone numbers listed by department and topic on the bank’s website. Customer Service agents are typically available:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST
- Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
- Schedule an appointment by signing into Bank of America Online.
- Chat with an agent via Bank of America’s online banking portal. Be aware that this feature is only available for certain topics.
- On Twitter, tweet Customer Service at the handle @BofA_Help.
Hours of Operation
You can view Bank of America’s hours of operation by branch using Google Maps and clicking on each branch location. You can also access hours of operation by branch office through the Bank of America website, specifically by using the branch locator feature. It allows you to filter results by currently open, open Saturdays and open Sundays.
Other Banks, ATMs and Services Nearby
- Nearby banks
- Capital One
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- PNC Bank
- TD Bank
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
Information is accurate as of May 16, 2022
This content is not provided by Bank of America. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Bank of America.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program.