With 132 different credit unions and 102 banks, Florida has no shortage of regional and national banking choices for those who’ve recently moved to the Sunshine State or are looking to switch banks. Most banks and credit unions offer monthly promotions to help attract customers, but not everyone knows about them. A GOBankingRates survey found that many respondents don’t do their research about bank promotions and bonuses and end up missing out on hundreds of dollars in free money.
- Florida Bank Promotions, Bonuses and Offers at a Glance
- Current Florida Bank Promotions
- Best Checking Account Promotions in Florida
- Best Savings Account Promotions in Florida
- Best Business Account Promotions in Florida
- Best Credit Card Rewards Promotions
- How To Find the Best Florida Bank Promotions
|Best Florida Bank Promotions, Bonuses and Offers: June 2020|
|Account||Cash Value of Bonus||Expiration Date|
|HSBC 3% Premier Checking
||Up to $700||June 29|
|Hancock Whitney Priority Checking
|TD Bank Beyond Checking
|Citi Priority Account Package Checking and Savings
|Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings
|Bank of America Business Checking
||Up to $750||June 12|
|MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Free Personal and Business Checking
|First Horizon Business Checking and Savings
|BMO Harris Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Compare: Best Florida Banks of April 2020
The best Florida bank promotions for June feature personal checking and savings accounts, business accounts and credit cards. You’ll need to follow the requirements to earn the cash offers.
You can get more for your money with the right personal checking account promotions. Consider opening one of these accounts to earn bonus cash:
You’ll need to receive at least $4,000 per month in direct deposits to earn the full $700 for this bonus. Here are the details:
- Cash value: Up to $700
- Minimum deposit to qualify: None
- Expiration date: June 29
- How to get it: Open an account online and set up direct deposits. You’ll earn 3% per month for the first six months on your direct deposits, with a maximum monthly bonus amount of $120.
- When you’ll get it: You’ll receive each month’s bonus within eight weeks after the statement closes.
- Terms and conditions: Click on “Apply Now” on the promotional page to get started.
- Monthly fees: $50, but waived if you maintain direct deposits of at least $5,000, a minimum balance of $75,000, or have an HSBC mortgage of $500,000 or more
- Promotion page: HSBC 3% Premier Checking Promotion
Hancock Whitney’s Priority Checking account earns money-market interest rates. If you make frequent ATM withdrawals, you won’t pay withdrawal fees at any nationwide cash machines. Here’s more on the $300 bonus:
- Cash value: $300
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $100
- Expiration date: June 30
- How to get it: Request an email with a promo code, then use it to open a Priority Checking account and receive at least one $250 direct deposit.
- When you’ll get it: Within six weeks after the Sept. 30 qualification period
- Terms and conditions: For new customers only
- Monthly fees: $21, but waived if you maintain a $10,000 minimum account balance or meet certain other requirements
- Promotion page: Hancock Whitney Checking Account Promotion
TD Bank’s latest bonus lets you earn $300 when you open a Beyond Checking account and fulfill the requirements. Here’s more :
- Cash value: $300
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $2,500
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Open a Beyond Checking account and receive at least $2,500 in direct deposits within the first 60 days.
- When you’ll get it: No later than 95 days after the account is opened, if the deposit conditions are met
- Terms and conditions: For new accounts only
- Monthly fees: The monthly fee is $25 but can be waived by receiving $5,000 or more in direct deposits per month, maintaining a $2,500 minimum daily account balance, or maintaining a minimum daily balance of $25,000 across all TD Bank accounts.
- Promotion page: TD Bank Beyond Checking Account Promotion
KeyBank has Florida locations in Fort Myers, Naples and Palm Beach Gardens, but you don’t have to live near a branch to open an account. You also can earn the $250 bonus by applying online. Here’s more:
- Cash value: $250
- Minimum deposit to qualify: None
- Expiration date: June 26, 2020
- How to get it: Enroll in the Key@Work program using promo code ONKW0420 when opening a checking account online and receive $1,000 or more in direct deposits within 60 days.
- When you’ll get it: Within 120 days of opening the account
- Terms and conditions: If you close your account within 180 days of opening it you’ll be charged a $25 fee.
- Monthly fees: $0 to $50, but can be waived by meeting specific account requirements
- Promotion page: KeyBank Checking Account Promotion
You can get a nice financial boost to your savings account by signing up for one of the following bonuses available in Florida:
Open a checking and savings account with Citi and you’ll earn $700 if you can meet the requirements. Here are the details:
- Cash value: $700
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $50,000
- Expiration date: June 30
- How to get it: Open a new checking and savings account in the Citi Priority account package and then deposit a combined $50,000 into the accounts within 30 days.
- When you’ll get it: Within 90 days after completing the requirements
- Terms and conditions: Must maintain a minimum combined balance of $50,000 for 60 days
- Monthly fees: $30, but waived for maintaining a $50,000 combined balance among all accounts
- Promotion page: Citi Priority Account Package Checking and Savings Account Promotion
Chase Bank’s latest promotion will put $600 in your pocket for opening a checking and savings account. You can also open a savings account and skip the checking requirement, but your bonus will only be $200. Here are the details:
- Cash value: $600 (or $200 for a savings account only)
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $15,000
- Expiration date: July 2
- How to get it: Open a Chase Total Checking and Savings account and then receive recurring direct deposits of $500 or more to your checking account within the first 90 days. Deposit $15,000 or more in your savings account within the first 20 days.
- When you’ll get it: Within 10 days of meeting the requirements
- Terms and conditions: For new account holders only; to receive the $600 bonus, both accounts must be opened at the same time.
- Monthly fees: You’ll be charged $12 for the checking account and $5 for the savings account, both of which can be waived. To waive the checking account fee, you must do one of the following: receive at least $500 in direct deposits, maintain a $1,500 minimum daily account balance or maintain a combined account balance of $5,000 per month. To waive the savings account fee, maintain at least $300 in the account or receive at least $25 in qualified deposits.
- Promotion page: Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Promotion
If you have a business bank account in Florida, you could can add free cash to it by qualifying for one of these bonuses:
Bank of America has branches all over Florida, so earning this bonus should be easy for all residents with a business. You’ll get a cash bonus of $750 if you deposit $50,000 or more; $500 for deposits of $20,000 to $49,999; and $200 for deposits of $5,000 to $19,999. Here’s more:
- Cash value: Up to $750
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $5,000
- Expiration date: June 12
- How to get it: Sign up online for a business checking account and then deposit the required amount within 15 days. Next, maintain the minimum balance for the bonus tier for 60 days and make five or more qualifying electronic payments.
- When you’ll get it: After the 60-day balance requirement period is over
- Terms and conditions: For new business banking customers only
- Monthly fees: $14 to $29.95, but waived by following the business account’s minimum requirements
- Promotion page: Bank of America Business Checking Account Promotion
Want to do all your banking in one place? At MIDFLORIDA, you’ll earn $600 when you open a free personal checking account and a free business account at the same time. Here’s more:
- Cash value: $600
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $150
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Visit a MIDFLORIDA branch to open both checking accounts, pay the $5 credit union membership fee and open the business account with $100. Next, make deposits of at least $5,000 per month for two of the first six months after opening the business account and then make five transactions within the first 45 days. For the personal account, you can open it with $50, apply for a credit card and receive at least $500 in direct deposits within the first 45 days.
- When you’ll get it: You’ll start earning interest as soon as you open the account and fund it. You’ll receive the interest payment each month when your statement period closes.
- Terms and conditions: Must open both accounts and a personal credit card to earn the $600 total
- Monthly fees: None
- Promotion page: MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Free Personal and Business Checking Account Promotion
First Horizon will reward you with bonuses for opening a business checking account ($300 cash) and savings account ($150 Visa gift card). Here are the terms:
- Cash value: $450
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $7,500
- Expiration date: June 30
- How to get it: Print the offer certificate, visit a branch and open a business checking account with at least $5,000 and a savings account with at least $2,500.
- When you’ll get it: The $300 cash bonus will be deposited to your account within six weeks after meeting the requirements. The gift card will be mailed to you within four to six weeks.
- Terms and conditions: The bonuses will be reported as income to the IRS.
- Monthly fees: $15, but waived if you maintain at least a $5,000 balance
- Promotion page:First Horizon Business Checking and Savings Account Promotion
If you’re in need of a new credit card, keep reading to learn about Florida’s top credit card promotion for June:
BMO Harris Bank often has lucrative cash bonus promotions. The best one for June is for customers who qualify for the Business Platinum Rewards card. You’ll get 25,000 points, worth $300, as a welcome offer when you meet certain conditions. Here are the details:
- Cash value: $300, based on 25,000 points
- Minimum spend: $6,000
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Apply and get approved for the card and spend at least $6,000 in the first three months.
- When you’ll get it: Three to four weeks after the three-month period is over
- Terms and conditions: Subject to credit approval
- Annual fee: None
- Promotion page: BMO Harris Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card Promotion
More Offers: Best Rewards Credit Cards
If you’d like to earn some free cash, put a little effort into finding the best Florida bank promotions. Here are some ways you can uncover the best offers:
- Visit, email or call a local bank branch to ask about any new account offers.
- Check the bank’s website by entering the keyword bonus or promotion in the search box.
- Check GOBankingRates to find the best monthly bank bonuses.
More Bank Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BB&T Promotions
- BBVA Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- Keybank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- Suntrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
Information on promotions was sourced from banks’ websites on May 18, 2020. Additional requirements may apply. Offers and terms are subject to change.
This content is not provided by any of the financial institutions mentioned. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the financial institutions mentioned.
GOBankingRates is a personal finance and consumer interest rate website owned by ConsumerTrack Inc., an online marketing company serving top-tier banks, credit unions and other financial services organizations. Some companies mentioned in this article might be clients of ConsumerTrack Inc., which serves more than 100 national, local and online financial institutions. Rankings and roundups are completely objective, and no institution, client or otherwise, paid for inclusion or specific placement. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the companies included in the article. All fees and rates are subject to change at the issuers’ discretion. Some interest rates might be short-term or promotional offers only, and it is possible additional terms and conditions must be met to obtain the interest rates listed. Rates and availability might vary by region. Verify terms and conditions before opening an account.
GOBankingRates bases its assessment of “best” and “top” products on the above-stated parameters to create a baseline for comparison. This assessment is an approximation of “best” and “top” designed to help consumers find products that might be appropriate for them. There could be other options available as well. Consumers should consider various options appropriate for their circumstances.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program.