You might be familiar with Capital One through its credit cards, but the company has more to offer via its personal banking division. Capital One 360 lets you handle banking tasks online, through its mobile app or at physical locations nationwide. You can even cash in on bonuses the bank offers to new customers.
A GOBankingRates survey revealed that many Americans are missing out on free money from banks. More than 65% of respondents said they wouldn’t consider changing banks even when they’re offered bonuses for doing so.
- Current Capital One 360 Promotions
- Past Capital One 360 Promotions
- How To Open a Capital One 360 Account
- Is It Time To Switch To Capital One 360?
Here’s a quick look at a Capital One 360 bank promotion available this month:
|Best Capital One 360 Promotions: June 2020|
|Account||Cash Value of Bonus||Expiration Date|
|360 Performance Savings||Up to $500||June 10|
Capital One 360 is currently offering a savings account promotion — and it’s a big one. If you open a 360 Performance Savings account, you have the opportunity to earn up to $500 in bonus cash.
New customers have a chance to earn up to $500 for deposits in a 360 Performance Savings account. The bonus starts at $100 for a balance of $10,000 and tops out at $500 for a balance of $50,000.
- Cash value: Up to $500
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $10,000
- Expiration date: June 10
- How to get it: Open a new 360 Performance Savings account using the promo code SCORE500 by June 10 and fund it with at least $10,000. After that, you must maintain that balance for 90 days.
- When you’ll get it: Capital One will deposit the bonus within 60 days after you’ve maintained the balance for 90 days.
- Terms and conditions: This offer is limited to one account and available only to the primary account holder; it cannot be combined with any other account opening offer.
- Monthly fee: None
- Promotion page: 360 Performance Savings bonus offer
Few bank promotions last forever, but even the ones that expire might return in some form in future months. Here are a couple of recent Capital One promotions that offered cash bonuses for opening new accounts.
This promotion lets you earn a $25 bonus for opening a new account if you were referred by a friend and met the deposit requirement. Here’s more:
- Cash value: $25
- Expiration date: Expired
- How to get it: To earn this bonus, you had to open a new 360 Checking account using the referral link from a friend. After that, you had to deposit at least $250 in the account and complete at least three debit card purchases or Zelle payments within the next 45 days.
New customers referred by friends could earn a $100 bonus when they opened a 360 Performance Savings account and funded it with at least $10,000. Initial deposits between $250 and $9,999 earned a $25 bonus. Here are the details:
- Cash value: Up to $100
- Expiration date: Expired
- How to get it: You had to open a new 360 Performance Savings account using the referral link provided by a friend and fund it the same day.
Capital One 360 offers customers three options for opening accounts:
- Visit the Capital One website and choose the “Open Account” link.
- Visit a local branch or Capital One Café.
- Download the mobile app and use it to apply for an account.
When opening an account, you have to provide certain information and documentation, including your name and contact details, annual income, Social Security number and method for funding the account.
If you’re looking for a new savings account, this could be the perfect time to open one. Capital One’s Performance Savings account offers no monthly maintenance fees and a high 1.15% annual percentage yield. However, if you want to take advantage of the cash promotion, you need at least $10,000 to qualify. To max out the promotion for $500 in bonus money, you need $50,000.
More on Capital One
- Capital One Review: Is It the Right Bank for You?
- Newest Capital One Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- Here’s Your Capital One Routing Number
- How To Open a Capital One Account
- Capital One Interest Rates: How To Get the Bank’s Best Rates
- What Are Capital One’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Capital One Login
More Bank Promotions
- Best New Bank Promotions and Offers
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BBVA Compass Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- KeyBank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- SunTrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
Rates are subject to change. Information on accounts is accurate as of June 9, 2020.
This content is not provided by Capital One. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Capital One.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.