Iberiabank’s history stretches back to the 1880s in New Iberia, Louisiana. Any bank that survives that long understands the challenges of modern technology and how to meet them. So it should come as no surprise that Iberiabank, like any modern bank, offers its customers online and mobile banking. To take advantage of these features, you first need to know how to log in to your account. Keep reading to learn more:
- How To Log In to Your Iberiabank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In to Your Iberiabank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Iberiabank Statement Information
- How To Contact Iberiabank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
To log on to your account, first go to the Iberiabank homepage. The login box is located on the left side of the page (there’s also a button on the upper right corner of the page, and either one works). After that, follow these steps:
- Select “Online Banking” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username.
- Click the “GO” button.
- You’ll be brought to a new page, where you will then enter your password.
- Click “Sign in.”
If you need to enroll in Iberiabank online banking, click the “Enroll” link beneath the “GO” button. You’ll be brought to a new page, where you’ll have to provide the following:
- Social Security number
- Iberiabank account number
- Email address
- Phone number
Follow the instructions to enroll in online banking.
The Iberiabank app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android device users. You’ll need to be enrolled in online banking to use the app. Once you download the app, simply log in using your online banking credentials.
Iberiabank doesn’t offer a “Forgot User ID?” link on its homepage the way other banks do. Instead, it only has a “Forgot Password” link, which is found in the login box on the homepage. Once you click “Forgot Password,” you’ll be brought to an account recovery page, where you’ll enter your Social Security number and account number to verify your identity. If you don’t have your account number on hand, you’ll have to call Iberiabank’s customer service number.
Here’s what you need to do to view your Iberiabank statement online:
- Log in to your account.
- Select the account you wish to view from the dashboard.
- Click the “Documents” tab.
You will then be able to view your statement electronically.
Check Out: Best Regional Banks of 2020
Iberiabank’s customer service number is 800-682-3231. The line is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Here are some other useful numbers you can call:
- 24-hour telephone banking: 800-968-0801
- Product and service information: 888-777-7145
- Iberia Financial Services: 800-823-9666
You can also send the bank a message using the form on its contact page.
There are any number of reasons you should sign up for an online account and use it to take care of various banking tasks. Here are some of the benefits of online banking:
- It’s easy to transfer money.
- You can conveniently pay bills online or set up recurring payments.
- You can set up security alerts for your account so you can quickly react to any suspicious activity.
- You get instant access to a comprehensive history of your transactions and bank statements.
- You can keep all your accounts in one place.
Online banking can empower you as a customer by giving you greater control over how your finances are used and managed.
Up Next: Best Online Banks of 2020
More on Iberiabank
More on Using Your Bank Login
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First National Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Bank Login
- KeyBank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- SunTrust Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Woodforest Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by Iberiabank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Iberiabank.