SunTrust Bank provides customers with checking and savings accounts, loans, wealth and retirement planning and other products and services. Although SunTrust recently merged with BB&T to form Truist, it still operates as an independent bank, with branches in 11 Southeast states. If you don’t want to visit one of SunTrust’s physical branches, you can still do most of your banking from the mobile banking app or website.
You’ll need a SunTrust Bank login to take advantage of its online banking platform. Here’s more on where you can find the login information and how to bank online.
How Do I Enroll in Online Banking?
Before you can start banking online, you’ll need to enroll. It’s easy to do in just two steps:
- Visit the enrollment page from your desktop or mobile browser
- Enter your account number, ZIP code and, to verify your identity, the last four digits of your Social Security number
You can find your bank account number at the bottom of your checks — it’s the second group of numbers after the routing number. Or you can call SunTrust Bank’s customer service at (877) 268-5353 if you don’t have any checks handy.
How To Log In To Your SunTrust Bank Account From a Computer
Visit the online login page and enter your user name and password. If you forget either, click on “Forgot User ID/Password” and follow the instructions to receive a reminder email.
How To Use Your SunTrust Login To Access Your Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
The best way to access your account from a smartphone or tablet is by installing the SunTrust mobile banking app. Once the app is installed and verified, you won’t need to enter your SunTrust login each time.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you’ve forgotten your SunTrust login information, you can retrieve it by following these steps:
- Visit the online login page and click on Forgot User ID/Password.
- Choose to request your User ID or password (or both).
- Verify your identity by using your SunTrust debit card information and PIN, or by answering your security question and entering your full Social Security number and the last four digits of your account number.
- Click the “Request” button.
- You’ll receive a message with the info you need to log in.
- In the case of the password, you’ll be prompted to reset it.
How To View Your SunTrust Statement Information
If you’d like to view your SunTrust information online, you’ll need to make sure pop-ups are enabled. The statements will be available in PDF format for you to view, download or print. Here’s how:
- Log in to the SunTrust website.
- Click on “Accounts” in the upper navigation bar.
- Choose the account you’d like to access from the drop-down arrow.
- Click on the Statements icon on the right.
- Choose from the list of monthly statements available.
- Your statement will open in a new window.
How To Contact SunTrust If You Have Trouble With Your Account
If you’re having trouble accessing your SunTrust Bank login or signing in, you can always visit a bank branch or call customer service. Here are some useful numbers:
- Automated help: (800) 786-8787 (800 SUNTRUST), 24 hours a day
- Online banking customer service: (877) 268-5353, weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- User ID/Password help: (800) 382-3232
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking can save you time by letting you schedule bill pay, transfer funds, view your bank activity and even deposit checks through the mobile app. Even if you prefer to bank in person, online banking can be a great addition to help you stay on top of your finances anytime and anywhere.
More on SunTrust
- SunTrust Bank Review: High-Quality Customer Service and a Variety of Products
- Newest Suntrust Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- SunTrust Routing Number – Locate Your Number
- How to Get a SunTrust Mortgage
More on Using Your Bank Login
- How to Login to Your Bank Account Online
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BBVA Compass Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First National Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Bank Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Woodforest Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by SunTrust. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by SunTrust. Information is up to date as of May 18, 2022.