A penny saved is a penny earned and First Chicago Bank and Trust has some high savings account rates to help you earn some cash. Whether you are trying to build an emergency fund, save up for a special night out or trying to bank enough to make a sizable home down payment, the best method is storing your extra money in a separate account. With your money in a top savings account you can keep your money out of sight and out of mind and earn a great savings account rate of return.
First Chicago Bank and Trust’s premier saving account yields returns based on the amount you have on deposit. Your savings account rate will either be .45% APY or .75% APY as described below:
- Minimum opening balance of $5,000 required
- Deposit amounts ranging from $1-$4,999 earn a .25% APY
- Deposit amounts starting at $5,000 and above earns a .75% APY
- Minimum monthly balance of $2,500 required to avoid monthly service charge
- If monthly balance is not met a $10 monthly charge will apply
- Interest compounded monthly
- Rates subject to change at bank’s discretion
- Complimentary online banking
- FDIC insured
First Chicago Bank and Trust was formed when Labe Bank and Bloomingdale Bank and Trust joined forces. The move happened in 2006 and at that time the financial institution had over $1 billion in combined assets.
First Chicago Bank and Trust has dedicated their efforts to being the city’s best commercial bank. If you are interested in becoming a premier savings account holder the application process can be started online or you can stop by one of the eight branches throughout the state of Illinois. There are locations in Bloomingdale, Chicago, Elgin, Itasca, Norridge and Park Ridge.
Other Terms and Conditions may apply. Additionally, rates may have changed since this offer was posted. Please contact the financial institution for the most recent rate updates and to review the terms of the offer.