Simplicity is one of the basic principles of Buddhism and managing your finances with a free checking account is one way to contribute to your moment of Zen. The Bank of Oklahoma’s Free Checking 2.0 offers consumers an easy and simple way to access their money.
Because of the recession, many individuals have reevaluated their path and are now realizing that happiness, not money, is the key to an enriched life. If your eyes have been opened and you long for simplicity, then your ideas regarding what will be the best checking account for your needs can be fulfilled by the Bank of Oklahoma checking account offer. Some rules for this basic checking account include:
- Totally free checking
- No hidden charges
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- $50 minimum opening deposit required
- No monthly minimum balances to meet
- Complimentary Visa Check Card or ATM Card
- Complimentary online banking with bill pay, check imaging and e-statements
- Free money orders, incoming or outgoing wire transactions included
- One free overdraft fee annually
- Checking account can be linked to a Bank of Oklahoma money market or savings account for overdraft protection
- FDIC insured
Other Terms and Conditions may apply. Additionally, rates may have changed since this offer was posted. Please contact the financial institution for the most recent rate updates and to review the terms of the offer.