- Your first direct deposit must occur within 60 days of opening your account
- Each direct deposit must be at least $400
- Your direct deposits must be made by an employer or outside agency (transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch or ATM, do not qualify)
- Must be a new PNC Bank checking account customer
- Must open account using online application
The Virtual Wallet includes three accounts: the Spend Account (checking), the Reserve Account (short-term savings with overdraft protection and 0.10% APY) and the Growth Account (high-yield savings account with current 1.75% APY for amounts up to $25,000). Some features of the account include:
- $25 minimum initial deposit
- There are no monthly service charges or minimum balance requirements
- You are allowed to write paper checks (if you exceed 3 checks per month, you will be charged 50 cents per check)
- ATM fees refunded at non-PNC ATMs if your combined monthly balance is $2,ooo in your Spend and Reserve accounts
- Various online tools
This promotion is only available by applying online. Nationwide applications are welcome.
This rate may no longer be applicable. For updated rate information, see below.