Chase Bank has more than 5,000 branches customers can visit, but for the ultimate in convenience, it also offers Chase Bank online services when you set up your Chase Bank login. It’s a straightforward process you can complete in just a few minutes, and it will enable you to access your account anytime you like from anyplace.
Banking has never been easier — you can do it from the comfort of your home on a phone, computer or tablet. Get started now by figuring out how to use your Chase Bank login and take advantage of what the best banks have to offer.
How to Create a Chase Bank Online Login
Visit the Chase Bank website and look in the upper right-hand corner of the home page to find the navigation bar and button to log in. Before you use your Chase Bank online login, you must create an account, which will give you access to the bank’s full menu of online banking services.
Follow these steps to create your Chase Bank online account:
- Click the “Not enrolled? Sign up now” link under the sign-in bar on the home page to initiate a Chase online banking login.
- Enter your Chase account debit or credit card number and your Social Security number in the appropriate fields.
- Create a user ID you’ll remember and click “Next.”
- Choose a method — text or email — for Chase to confirm your identity.
- Enter the code and click “Next.”
- Create a password for your Chase Bank login and type it in again to confirm it.
- Review your information’s accuracy and click “Next.”
- Read the terms and conditions and click “Next” to accept.
- Check the optional services list and click “Next.”
Once you see the screen that says, “Enrollment Complete,” you’re finished. You can use your new login and start banking.
Use the Mobile App for Your Chase Bank Login
Your Chase Bank login works on laptop computers, tablets and mobile phones. Download the Chase app for your iPhone at the Apple App Store or for your Android device at Google Play. Use your laptop or tablet to create your Chase Bank online login before you use the app.
Once you log in with the app, tap “Request an Identification Code” and choose whether to receive it via email, text or phone call. Enter the code and your password to complete the process. You can use the Chase Bank mobile app to deposit checks, transfer money and make payments. In addition, you can use the branch locator if you need to visit a brick-and-mortar branch.
What to Do If You Lose Your Chase Login Information
Help is available in case you lose your Chase Bank login information. When you log in at Chase Bank online, you’ll see the link, “Forgot username/password?” under the “Sign in” bar; click on the link.
You’ll need to provide your account number and Social Security number to identify yourself. Once you go through the process, Chase will assist you in finding your username or resetting your password so you’re ready for convenient online banking again.
Up Next: How to Get a Chase Loan