Banking customers deserve the best and with a TD Bank savings rate, you can get it! “America’s Most Convenient Bank” has extremely competitive rates thanks to their preferred savings account. Your savings account interest rate will be determined by the amount of money you deposit in the account and the current rate structure is:
- Accounts with a balance of $0.01 – $19,999.99 will receive 0.10% APY
- Accounts with a balance of $20,000 – $49,999.99 will receive 0.50% APY
- Accounts with a balance of $50,000 – $99,999.99 will receive 0.75% APY
- Accounts with a balance of $100,000 – $249,999.99 will receive 1.00% APY
- Accounts with a balance of $250,000 – $499,999.99 will receive 1.30% APY
- Accounts with a balance of $500,000 – $999,999.99 will receive 1.30% APY
- Accounts with a balance of $1,000,000 – $9,999,999.99 will receive 1.30% APY
- Accounts with a balance of more than $10,000,000 will receive 1.25% APY
To ensure that you qualify to earn your highest savings account rate there are other terms that need to be met include:
- No minimum initial opening balance required
- Daily balance of $10,000 must be maintained to avoid monthly fee
- Those who meet the daily average balance, are over the age of 62 or open an IRA will have monthly $12 fee waived
- FDIC insured
Chances are that if you find yourself in Connecticut, Washington D.C., Delaware, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Vermont, you can easily find a local TD BankNorth bank branch. The financial institution has over 1,000 locations throughout the nation. However, if you are pressed for time you can always begin your online application now.
Other Terms and Conditions may apply. Additionally, rates may have changed since this offer was posted. Please contact the financial institution for the most recent rate updates and to review the terms of the offer.