Finding the Best Car Loan Rates
GOBankingRates helps connect you with the best interest rates, banks and credit unions in Los Angeles, California to help you find the best car loans and save money.
Car prices are rising, yet auto loan rates remain low, at least for now; to get behind the wheel, borrowers are taking out larger loans than ever before.
To help buyers take advantage of the lowest auto loan rates today from local institutions, GOBankingRates released a list of the best rates in Los Angeles.
“Although mortgage rates are increasing, auto loan rates are still low,” said Amanda Garcia, of GOBankingRates. “GOBankingRates consistently finds auto loan rates below 3% at many community banks and credit unions.”
GOBankingRates also surveyed the average auto loan rates on the city, state and national levels.
- No. 1-Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union: 1.20% (5-Year)
- No. 2- Foothill Credit Union: 1.70%* (3-, 4- and 5-Year)
- No. 3- Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union and Western Federal Credit Union: 1.74% (3-Year)
- No. 4- LA Financial Credit Union: 1.90%* (3-, 4- and 5-Year)
- No. 5- Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union: 1.99% (3-Year)
- Rate includes relationship discount.