If you typically fly Delta Airlines for business or leisure travel, the Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card might be the best credit card for you. Issued by American Express, the Delta Gold Card is accepted worldwide, and it provides rewards in the form of airline miles that can be redeemed on Delta and other partner airlines. It also provides a host of other travel benefits, from priority boarding to emergency assistance. This Gold Delta SkyMiles review outlines all the features — learn if this is the best travel credit card for you.
|Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card at a Glance|
|Rates accurate as of Sept. 5, 2018.
*Limited-time offer ends Sept. 19, 2018.
In This Review:
- What You Need to Know About the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- The Best Features of the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- How Does the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Compare?
This is the credit card of choice for those who fly Delta Airlines frequently and want the benefits that frequent fliers have come to expect. This card is best for those who want to travel, especially internationally, and want to do it comfortably and efficiently. The American Express Delta Gold card is accepted worldwide.
Learn More: What Type of Credit Card Should I Get?
There are many Delta Gold Card perks, including:
- Your first checked bag free on every flight, saving you $50 on every round-trip flight
- Priority boarding
- A discounted rate of $29 each for you and up to two companions in the Delta SkyClub
- Emergency travel services, including car rental loss and damage insurance and emergency legal, medical and financial assistance
- No foreign transaction fees
No Delta SkyMiles card review would be complete without a mention of how the card stacks up against other travel cards. Other cards do offer more points on their own airline’s flights, and many have an annual fee that’s lower, or even zero.
Domestic and international travelers who often choose Delta Airlines and who want the worldwide recognition of American Express will find both in the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card.
Click through to learn about the best airline credit cards.
More on Airline Credit Cards
- American Airlines Credit Card Comparison
- Southwest Credit Card Review
- United Airlines Credit Card Comparison
This content is not provided by the companies mentioned. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by Delta or American Express.