An Amazon credit card gives you even bigger buying power at one of the world’s top shopping sites. With new and used products from both third-party sellers and its own massive inventory, the global retailer has something for everyone and provides a bevy of financial benefits with its branded card.
The Amazon Store Card can be used at any site accepting Amazon Pay. Cardholders are also eligible for interest-free purchases for six to 12 months from participating retailers. Plus, Amazon Prime Store Card users can earn 5 percent back in statement credits or Amazon rewards points.
After using your card, you’ll need to pay your bill. Find out your options, so you’ll never have a late or missed payment.
How to Make Your Amazon Credit Card Payment Online
Whether you want to make a minimum payment or pay off your Amazon credit card balance, this popular Amazon credit card bill-pay option requires you to log in to your account at the Synchrony Bank Amazon online credit center. Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Log in to your account, and place your cursor over “Payments.”
- Select “Make a Payment” for one-time payments.
- Choose “Enroll in Recurring Payments” to set up automatic payments.
- Pick your payment type: Minimum, Current or Statement Balance.
- For a one-time payment, enter your financial institution’s routing number and your checking account number in the appropriate fields and confirm.
- Set up a recurring payment by clicking on your bank account information, agreeing to the terms and conditions, and clicking “Submit.”
How to Pay Your Amazon Credit Card Bill by Phone
You can make a payment of any size by calling Synchrony Bank’s automated payment system. You can also press zero to have a customer service representative assist you.
Here are the steps to pay your Amazon credit card bill by phone:
- Call Synchrony Bank at 866-634-8379.
- Wait for the prompts, and press two on your keypad.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number so the system can identify your account.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.
Related: Best Store Credit Cards
How to Make an Amazon Credit Card Payment by Mail
Synchrony also accepts mailed payments. Note that payments by mail might not be credited for up to five days after receipt. Follow these steps:
- Make out your check or money order to Synchrony/Amazon.
- Place the remittance form from your statement with your payment, filling in the amount you wish to pay.
- Send your payment to:
Synchrony / Amazon
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
When Is My Amazon Credit Card Bill Due?
As an Amazon card holder, the due date for your Amazon credit card comes at a minimum of 23 days past the billing cycle’s close. You won’t be charged interest on purchases if your balance is paid by the due date every month. Payments are due by 5 p.m. EST. You will be charged a late fee of up to $35 if you fail to make your Amazon credit card payment on time.
Note that these payment instructions do not apply for Amazon Rewards Visa Signature cardholders. The Amazon Rewards Visa is financed by Chase Bank.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program.