An Amazon credit card gives you even bigger buying power at one of the world’s top shopping sites. With new and used products from both third-party sellers and its own massive inventory, the global retailer has something for everyone and provides a bevy of financial benefits with its branded card.
Explore: GOBankingRates’ Best Credit Cards for 2023
Read More: If Your Credit Score is Under 740, Make These 4 Moves Now
The Amazon Store Card can be used for most purchases on Amazon.com and Amazon-branded physical stores. Plus, if you opened your account before Jan. 1, 2021, you can use the card at merchants that accept Amazon Pay. Amazon Prime Store Card users can also earn 5% back in statement credits or Amazon rewards points on Amazon.com purchases.
After using your Amazon Store Card, you’ll need to pay your bill. Find out your options so you can avoid making a late payment.
How To Make Your Amazon Credit Card Payment Online
Whether you want to make a minimum payment or pay off your Amazon credit card balance, this popular Amazon credit card bill-pay option requires you to log in to your account at the Synchrony Bank Amazon online credit center. Follow these steps to make a one-time payment:
- Log in to your account.
- Place your cursor over “Payments” and then select “View and Make Payments.”
- Select whether you want to make a minimum payment or pay your current balance, statement balance or another amount.
- Select a payment date.
- Enter your bank’s routing number and your checking account number in the appropriate fields and confirm.
Synchrony also offers cardholders the option to “Pay as Guest,” which means you can pay without logging in to your account. To use this feature, you’ll need to enter your card number, Social Security number and ZIP code.
How To Pay Your Amazon Credit Card Bill by Phone
You can make a payment of any size by calling Synchrony Bank’s automated payment system. You can also press zero to have a customer service representative assist you.
Here are the steps to pay your Amazon credit card bill by phone:
- Call Synchrony Bank at 866-634-8379.
- Wait for the prompts, and press two on your keypad.
- Listen to the prompts, and press one on your keypad.
- Enter your Amazon Store Card account number to allow the system to identify your account.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.
How To Make an Amazon Credit Card Payment by Mail
- Synchrony also accepts mailed payments. However, the crediting of your payment may be delayed up to five days after Synchrony acknowledges receipt. Follow these steps:
- Make out your check or money order to Synchrony Bank/Amazon.
- Place the remittance form from your statement with your payment, filling in the amount you wish to pay.
- Send your payment to:
Synchrony Bank / Amazon
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
When Is My Amazon Credit Card Bill Due?
As an Amazon cardholder, the due date for your Amazon credit card comes at a minimum of 23 days past the billing cycle’s close. You won’t be charged interest on purchases if your balance is paid by the due date every month. Payments are due by 5 p.m. EST. You will be charged a late fee of up to $40 if you fail to make your Amazon credit card payment on time.
Note that these payment instructions do not apply to Amazon Rewards Visa Signature cardholders. The Amazon Rewards Visa is financed by Chase Bank.
Cynthia Measom contributed to the reporting for this article.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.
Information is accurate as of Feb. 2, 2023.