How To Find and Use Your Burlington Credit Card Login
Burlington shoppers who want to earn rewards on their purchases can do so with the Burlington credit card. Like any rewards credit card, however, interest charges and late payment fees can offset the perks if you don’t manage your card well. Therefore, registering for a Burlington credit card login can make account management easier, including balance payments.
Comenity Capital Bank issues Burlington credit cards, and its banking portal provides quick access to the Burlington Credit Card Account Center. Use the following steps to register for access to the Burlington Credit Card Account Center or to recover your Burlington credit card login.
Creating a Burlington Credit Card Login
As a Burlington credit card user, you must create login information before accessing your account online. Have your Burlington credit card number handy, as you’ll need it to register for your account and set up your username and password.
Though Comenity does not offer a Burlington credit card mobile app, you can use a computer, mobile phone or tablet with internet access for the banking portal. Microsoft Edge, Safari or Google Chrome browsers are optimal for the best user experience.
To register for a Burlington credit card login:
- Go to the Burlington Credit Card Account Center landing page.
- Click “Register Now.”
- Enter your Burlington credit card account number, zip code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the prompts to complete account registration.
Logging in to Your Burlington Credit Card Online Account
Comenity will likely require you to enter a security code to log into your account if you’re using a device different than the one you initially used to register. Comenity will send the security code to your account’s email address or cell phone number. Enter the code when prompted during the login process to access your account, and then follow these steps.
How To Log In
Finding Your Burlington Credit Card Account Login
You can quickly retrieve a forgotten Burlington credit card username and password via Comenity’s online banking portal. To recover your login credentials, you may need to have your Burlington credit card number handy.
If you have been locked out of your account due to too many failed login attempts, Comenity will email you instructions for regaining access.
To recover a forgotten Burlington credit card account username or password:
- Visit the Burlington Credit Card Account Center landing page.
- Click “Sign In.”
- Under the “username” and “password” sections, find and click “Forget Username/Password?”
- Enter your Burlington credit card account number or account username, zip code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
Follow the prompts to retrieve your username and reset your password.
Contacting Burlington Credit Card Customer Care
If needed, you can contact Comenity customer service about your Burlington credit card in one of the following ways:
- Call Customer Care at 1-877-213-6741, available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
- Send a secure message from Comenity’s Help landing page.
- Mail correspondence to Comenity Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003.
- Research the FAQs or “All Help Topics,” also on Comenity’s Help landing page.
Using Your Burlington Credit Card Login
Logging in to the Burlington Credit Card Account Center will allow you to perform the following account management tasks:
- Make payments
- View transactions, statements and card balance
- Request a credit limit increase
- Switch to paperless statements
- Add an authorized buyer
- Update personal information
- Contact customer service via the Secure Message Center
Reaping the Benefits of Your Burlington Credit Card Online Account
A Burlington credit card is an excellent way to earn rewards on Burlington purchases and save on future spending, as long as you make on-time payments and don’t carry over a high card balance month to month. Registering for a Burlington credit card login can make it easy to monitor your card usage and avoid late payments. Doing so helps protect your credit score.
Remember that Burlington and Comenity will never contact you and request your login information. If you think your credit card login credentials have been compromised, contact Comenity Customer Care.
Information is accurate as of Sept. 9, 2022, and is subject to change.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.