Rooms To Go opened for business in 1991. It has since grown to be one of the top independent furniture companies in the U.S. with a large furniture inventory available.
Advice From CardCritics: Why It’s Time To Ditch Your Store Credit Card
Furniture is a big-ticket item, and the Rooms To Go credit card from Synchrony Bank allows you to finance your purchases and spread the cost out over time. As a Rooms To Go cardholder, you have five options to make payments on your Rooms To Go account each month, including paying online or in a store. Here’s everything you need to know to make paying your credit card bill easy and convenient.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Online
Synchrony Bank lets you make one-time payments online from your bank account or schedule up to 12 payments with future dates. A Rooms To Go credit card payment will post the same day — as long you complete it by 11:59 p.m. ET.
Before you can make a payment, you’ll need to register your Rooms To Go account. Here’s how:
- Go to the MySynchrony website and click “Log In,” then “Register.”
- Enter your Rooms To Go account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth.
- Click “Continue.”
- Follow the prompts to finish setting up your Rooms To Go account.
Once you’ve registered, here’s how to make a payment:
- Go to the Rooms To Go account management page and click “Log In.”
- Enter your username and password, then click “Log In” again.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available, and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
How To Make a Rooms To Go Online Payment as a Guest
You can also make your Rooms To Go credit card payment without logging in, which is helpful if you haven’t registered for an online account yet or you’ve forgotten your username or password. Here’s how:
- Go to the account management login page.
- Click the “Pay as Guest” button at the top of the login window.
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code to find your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can make an automated phone payment on your Rooms To Go account by calling 866-396-8254. You’ll need to enter your card number and follow the prompts to get started. Have your bank account number and bank routing number ready to complete your payment.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Mail
Synchrony Bank accepts checks and money orders via mailed payments. The bank recommends including your Rooms To Go credit card payment coupon and mailing it seven to 10 business days before the due date to avoid late payment fees. If you don’t have your payment coupon, write your Rooms To Go credit card account number on your check or money order to ensure your payment will be properly credited.
The Rooms To Go credit card payment address is:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Using the Mobile App
- Install and open the MySynchrony mobile app on your mobile device.
- Register for online account access if you haven’t already. You can do so by selecting “Register” at the bottom of the screen and following the prompts.
- Log in to the app with the username and password you created when you registered.
- Select the “Account Summary” tab.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment. The “Make a Payment” button is prominently displayed once the account summary for your credit card has loaded.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment in a Store
You can pay your Rooms To Go credit card bill in person at a physical location near you, but you’re limited to using a debit card or cash if you opt for this method. Use the Rooms To Go store locator to find the location nearest you.
Information is accurate as of Nov. 14, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.