Victoria’s Secret, owned by L Brands, is a popular online and in-store destination for shoppers interested in specialty lingerie, fashion and beauty products. For shoppers who want to follow the store’s suggestion and “become an angel,” the Victoria’s Secret credit card — aka Angel card — is a popular pick.
The card offers the convenience of charging your purchases, plus perks like rewards, birthday surprises and special sales events. After using your card, you’ll need to follow these step-by-step directions to manage your payments in a timely manner.
Register for Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Online Access
You’ll need to register your account before you can pay your bill online. Follow these steps for desktop, tablet or mobile devices:
- Go to the Victoria’s Secret Angel card website.
- Click the link that says “Register for Online Access” under the pink “Sign In” button.
- Enter your Victoria’s Secret card account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code.
Create Angel Card Login Details
Now that you’ve registered your Victoria’s Secret credit card account, you’ll need to create a unique username and password to log in to your account.
- Enter a username between eight and 15 characters, and include at least one number.
- Enter a password between eight and 15 characters, which includes at least one number. Your password cannot be the same as your username.
- Enter your email address and mobile phone number if you agree to be contacted by phone or text.
- For paperless billing statements, choose “Enroll in Paperless.”
- Click “Continue.”
Make a Victoria’s Secret Payment
Once you’ve created your account, making a payment is easy. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account using the Victoria’s Secret card login and password you created when you set up your account.
- For a missing username or password, click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link on the sign-in screen to get reset instructions.
- Click on “Make a Payment.” When using a mobile device, you might need to click on the three bars in the upper left corner of your screen to access this option via a drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Enter your bank’s routing number and your checking account number. You can find these numbers at the bottom of your check or deposit slip.
Check Out: Best Store Credit Cards
Online payments will be processed the same day if received by 8 p.m. EDT., and payments received after 8 p.m. EDT will be processed the next day. Late payment fees range from $27 to $37, depending on how many times you have been late in the past. You can choose to make a payment by phone to expedite your payment, but you will be assessed a fee of up to $15.