Depending on where you are in your investment and trading journey, you might be in search of a brokerage with enough features and services to grow with you. Ally Invest offers clients the opportunity to work with a robo-advisor for a managed portfolio in which Ally Invest handles all the guesswork for you.
As you get more comfortable with the ins and outs of trading with Ally Invest, you also have the option of DIY, self-directed trading. The best part is, you won’t have to pay any fees or commissions either way you trade.
As if this isn’t a good incentive to consider the brokerage, the Ally Invest sign-up bonus of up to $3,500 just for opening an account is likely to close the deal. Surprisingly, a recent GOBankingRates survey discovered that many consumers don’t do their research about what type of bonuses their banks and brokerage firms have to offer, missing out on free cash.
- Current Ally Invest Promotions
- Are Ally Invest Promotions Worth Switching For?
The June Ally Invest offers can put some extra cash in your pocket to trade with. Here’s a quick overview of the newest Ally Invest bonus offers available:
|Best Ally Invest Promotions: June 2020|
|Account||Cash Bonus||Expiration Date|
|Ally Invest Bonus Promotion||$3,500||Dec. 31|
|Ally Invest Sign-Up Bonus for Snider Advisor Clients Promotion||$100||Ongoing|
Compare: The 9 Best Robo-Advisors This Year
Ally Invest is part of the online-only Ally Bank. The financial institution’s commitment to providing low-cost banking and investment services that are easy to use makes the trading platform a good option for traders of all experience levels.
To earn an Ally Invest bonus, you’ll need to open a brokerage account online. Here’s how to take advantage of the current Ally Invest offers:
Ally Invest’s brokerage account comes with no annual fees or commissions on your trades. Depending on how much you open your account with, you can earn a cash bonus of $50 to $3,500. Here are all the details:
- Cash value: Up to $3,500, depending on the amount of your deposit:
- $10,000 to $24,999 — $50 cash bonus
- $25,000 to $99,999 — $200 cash bonus
- $100,000 to $249,999 — $300 cash bonus
- $250,000 to $499,999 — $600 cash bonus
- $500,000 to $999,999 — $1,200 cash bonus
- $1 million to $1,999,999 — $2,500 cash bonus
- $2 million or higher — $3,500 cash bonus
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $10,000
- Expiration date: Dec. 31
- How to get it: Open an account online and wait for a balance review by Ally Invest after 60 days.
- When you’ll get it: 10 days after the 60 day review period is over
- Terms and conditions: The qualifying deposit, minus any trading losses, and the earned bonus are not available for withdrawal for 300 days after opening the account.
- Monthly or annual fees: None
- Promotion page: Ally Invest Bonus offer
Learn More: What Is a Stock Brokerage Fee?
Snider Advisors provides retirement advice and education. Its clients can sign up for a brokerage account with Ally and earn a $100 Ally Invest sign-up bonus to apply towards commissions. You’ll also receive special pricing on your trades of $0.50 per contract and $2.50 for each option trade. With less than $25,000 to deposit, you might be better off with the Snider Advisors affiliation bonus than with Ally Invest’s bonus promotion, which is only $50 for deposits under $25,000. Here’s more on how it works:
- Cash value: $100
- Minimum deposit to qualify: None
- Expiration date: Ongoing
- How to get it: Open an Ally Invest account online and fund it with at least $25,000.
- When you’ll get it: One to two weeks after qualifying
- Terms and conditions: You must keep the account open and funded for 180 days. The $100 bonus can only be applied to commissions and will expire after one year.
- Annual fees: None
- Promotion page: Ally Invest sign up bonus for Snider Advisor Clients bonus offer
The Ally Invest sign-up bonus is worth the switch. Ally Invest is a good brokerage firm with plenty of features and services, such as a robust platform, mobile trading app and a variety of electronically traded funds from industry leaders like Vanguard, iShares and GlobalX — all for low to no fees.
The cash bonus can get you started on growing your net worth. And Ally Invest is even willing to make the switching process as painless as possible by crediting your new account with $150 in transfer fees to cover the amount your other brokerage might charge you when you move to Ally Invest.
More on Ally Bank
- Ally Bank Review: Is It the Right Bank for You?
- Newest Ally Bank Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- Ally Bank Routing Number: Locate Your Number
- How To Open an Ally Bank Account: Here’s What You Need
- Ally Bank Interest Rates: How To Get the Bank’s Best Rates
- What Are Ally Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Ally Bank Login
More Bank Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BB&T Promotions
- BBVA Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- Keybank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- Suntrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
This content is not provided by Ally Invest. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Ally Invest.