Many financial institutions, such as Fidelity Investments, offer ways to retrieve your login credentials. Fidelity Investments is a well-known wealth management firm that offers its customers a spread of different investment products, such as its Fidelity 401(k) and individual retirement accounts. As with many products and accounts nowadays, your Fidelity account can be accessed and managed online.
GOBankingRates has you covered in the event you need to set up or find your Fidelity credentials. Keep reading to learn how to find your Fidelity login.
Creating a Fidelity Account
Before setting up a brokerage account, which is required to set up a login, you’ll need the following information handy:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Employment information, if applicable
You will also need any relevant banking information in order to fund accounts. If you’re moving assets from another brokerage firm to Fidelity, you will also need that asset’s account information.
Create Your Fidelity Account Login
Once you create an account, you’ll be able to create a Fidelity Investments login. Registering is relatively simple. You’ll be asked to verify your brokerage account, and then create your login credentials.
Once you have everything set up, you can use Fidelity online. If you ever lose your Fidelity password, you can easily reset it by providing information about your account. You can use the same username and password on Fidelity’s other service channels:
- Fidelity.com: Brokerage accounts, personal retirement accounts such as IRAs
- NetBenefits.com: Employer-sponsored accounts such as 401(k), 403b, health plans, pension, and payroll
- Charitablegift.com: Charitable gift fund accounts
You can also use the same username and password to access Fidelity representatives on the phone.
Fidelity Trading Review: Low Trading Costs and No Minimum to Open
This criterion applies to all accounts you would open, including your Fidelity 401(k) login. Fidelity also offers the following security features to customers:
- Security text alerts
- Two-factor authentication
- Fidelity MyVoice (voice recognition security)
To better understand what Fidelity offers, check out the Fidelity Bank review.
More on Brokerages
- The Best Online Stock Brokers for Beginners
- The Best Investment Brokers
- Best Brokers for Mutual Funds
- How To Find Your Fidelity Routing Number