Crypto.com is a digital cash exchange that allows users to trade more than 250 cryptocurrencies using 20 fiat currencies through its app. It’s become a prominent platform because many consider it much more affordable — and much more secure — than other crypto exchanges.
Whether you’re looking to withdraw digital cash or the fiat kind, withdrawing funds from Crypto.com requires several steps. Here’s how to withdraw from Crypto.com.
How to Withdraw Crypto from Crypto.com
Users looking to withdraw their digital cash can only do so if they have a verified Crypto.com account at the Starter level or higher. They can then typically move their funds to their Crypto.com app exchange wallet or an external crypto wallet.
To Withdraw Crypto
- Log into your account at crypto.com/exchange.
- After logging in, click on Wallets > Spot Wallet.
- Find the crypto you’d like to transfer and select “Withdraw.”
- Choose whether you want your digital cash moved to your Crypto.com exchange wallet , which is free and instant, or an external crypto wallet for a withdrawal fee based on the crypto, a transfer fee and around two to three hours to process.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and — when you’re ready — select “Review Withdrawal.”
- Enter the SMS one-time password you receive along with a Google verification code and select “Confirm Withdrawal.
Transferring crypto to your Crypto.com exchange wallet happens instantly with no fees, giving you the fastest access to your digital cash. If you opt for an external crypto wallet instead, you’ll likely have to wait around two to three hours.
How To Withdraw Money From Crypto.com
Because Crypto.com doesn’t support fiat withdrawals just yet, you don’t have immediate access to your money. Selling your crypto is the only way to access your fiat money through Crypto.com. Those sales happen in U.S. currency and the amount you receive will be deposited into your Crypto.com USD fiat wallet, which you can then move to a U.S. bank through an ACH or wire transfer.
An ACH deposit takes around three to five business days, while a wire transfer takes one to two. To access it, you’ll need to sell your crypto and store the U.S. money you receive for them in your Crypto.com USD fiat wallet. Once that’s done, you have the option of moving your money to a U.S. bank through an ACH or wire transfer.
ACH transfers have a minimum requirement of $20 per transaction. For wire transfers, the minimum is $1,000. Crypto.com doesn’t charge any fees for these transfers, but your bank might, so it’s important to check with your financial institution ahead of making a transfer.
Crypto.com Visa Card Withdrawals
Another way to withdraw crypto is by using the crypto.com Visa debit card. Because it’s a VIsa, you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted to pay for purchases or withdraw cash at ATMs.
You can top up the Visa with crypto or cash, within limits. Top ups and transfers are limited to $10,000 per day and $25,000 per month in crypto or $250 to $1,000 daily for a maximum of $5,000 if you’re topping up with cash using a debit or credit card.
As for withdrawals, limits are set at $200 to $1,000 per withdrawal and $500 to $2,000 per day with a monthly limit of $5,000 or $10,000.
Canceling a Withdrawal
Once a withdrawal is made, you may not be able to cancel it on your own. You’ll likely need to contact Crypto.com’s customer support team for help with that. Crypto.com app’s chat function is the fastest way to reach them.
Withdrawing cash from Crypto.com requires a bit of work. Crypto is quicker to access than cold hard cash, but either one can be done if you follow specific steps. Always review the details of every transaction to avoid any serious mishaps. If a problem arises, you can always use Crypto.com’s app to contact the support team, who will try to resolve it for you.
- Is there a Crypto.com bank account?
- Crypto.com doesn't offer a bank account in a traditional sense. Your coins are held in a digital wallet. To access the funds, you'd need to sell your crypto so that the funds from that sale can be held in a fiat wallet as U.S. cash.
- Can I withdraw from Crypto.com to my bank account?
- Sending crypto to your bank account isn't as simple as transferring cash between accounts. You would need to sell the coins to convert them to cash, then transfer the funds.
- Can you withdraw from Crypto.com instantly?
- Transferring crypto to your Crypto.com exchange wallet happens instantly. It's the fastest access to your digital cash. If you opt for an external crypto wallet instead, you'll likely have to wait around two to three hours for the transaction to complete.
Moubin Ghafoory contributed to the reporting for this article.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.