GOBankingRates spent September celebrating Women in Crypto with features on some of the most impactful women in the field.
We started with a look at two of the most powerful, SEC Commissioner Hester “Crypto Mom” Peirce and Ark Invest’s Cathie Wood, and we published several Q&As with other leading Women in Crypto.
“I find it incredibly encouraging and inspiring to see powerful women make their mark in a space currently dominated by men. This is a reinforcement that of course there’s space for us in crypto,” said Diana Brown, head of people at Eco. “Thus far, a few inspiring women have achieved leadership positions and are guiding the way for us — a reminder that there’s plenty of room for all of us. We get to create the experience we want in these early days of crypto.”
Here’s a look back at our month focused on Women in Crypto:
- Women Leading the Way
- Q&A: Callie Brutcher Brings FBI Experience to Blockchain
- Q&A: Angelic Vendette, founder of WomenRightsNFT
- Q&A: Roshni Cox Likens Web3 to ‘Inception’
- Q&A: Valkyrie CEO Leah Wald Focuses on Underserved
- Q&A: Regulator Linda Jeng Talks About ‘Bombastic’ Industry
- How Women Overcome Sexism in the Crypto World
More From GOBankingRates