Elon Musk continued to boost Dogecoin on social media even as one investor sued him for $258 billion, accusing him of masterminding a pyramid scheme to support the cryptocurrency.
Elsewhere, we looked at red flags to look for when investing in cryptocurrency, as well as some crypto purchase that burned investors and five long-term currencies to consider.
- Elon Musk Tweets Support for Dogecoin After Being Named in $258 Billion Pyramid Scheme Suit
- LinkedIn Crypto Fraud: As FBI Deems It ‘Significant Threat,’ What Should You Watch Out For?
- Coinbase Rival Binance Sets Up Price War With Zero-Fee Bitcoin Trading
- Crypto Investing: 5 Red Flags To Watch For
- These 6 Cryptos Have Really Burned Investors
- NFT vs. Crypto: What Is the Difference?
- How To Tell Whether a Cryptocurrency Is Legitimate