The latest study from GoBankingRates.com guides Atlanta car shoppers looking to finance a new car by the end of 2013.
“The holiday season is a great time to purchase a new vehicle, because automakers are feeling the rush to clear out current models. If you are considering buying a car in the next six months, do so before the end of the year to get the best deal,” said Amanda Garcia, finance reporter with GoBankingRates.com. “The last two weeks of December present the absolute best deals of the year.”
To equip shoppers with the tools needed to finance a new car at an affordable price, GoBankingRates.com identified the lowest auto loan rates available in Atlanta. The study also includes a comparison of average rates in Atlanta against average rates in Georgia and the country as a whole.
The study shows that Atlanta residents receive a lower average auto loan rate for 36- and 60-month terms than the state and national averages, but pay more for 48-month auto loan terms.
Average Auto Loan Rates
Auto Loan Term
10 Lowest Auto Loan Rates in Atlanta
- Atlanta Postal Credit Union, 12-Month Auto Loan: 1.75% APR
- Delta Community Credit Union, 12-Month Auto Loan: 1.75% APR
- Georgia’s Own Credit Union, 24-Month Auto Loan: 1.75% APR
- Bank of America, 60-Month Auto Loan: 2.34% APR
- PNC Bank, 48-Month Auto Loan: 2.09% APR
- United Community Bank, 12-Month Auto Loan: 2.79% APR
- Fifth Third Bank, 48-Month Auto Loan: 2.83% APR
- Bank of North Georgia, 12-Month Auto Loan: 2.89% APR
- Fidelity Bank, 60-Month Auto Loan: 3.15% APR
- Regions Bank, 66-Month Auto Loan: 3.23% APR
For more information on auto loans, go to http://bit.ly/1gfr08m.
About This Study
Data referenced in this study was compiled from the GoBankingRates.com interest rate database, which is powered by Informa Research Services Inc. This study surveyed popular term lengths for auto loan rates from banks and credit unions located in Atlanta and Fulton County, Ga., as of Nov. 11, 2013.