Mortgage rates are slowly creeping up, so if you’re looking to buy or refinance a home in the near future, now is the time to act. The question is, which lender should you work with?
There’s certainly no short supply of banks and credit unions eager to earn your business, and financial experts typically recommend comparison shopping before settling on a particular mortgage company.
Choosing the right lender can be a bit overwhelming; but if you’re primarily concerned with a high level of customer service, and if you’re seeking an institution that offers various home loan options, Zions Bank can meet your lending needs. Here is a review of Zions Bank mortgage rates.
1. Generous Selection of Home Loan Products
The home loan that works for you might not work for another person, and vice versa. Whether you’re buying or refinancing, Zions Bank recognizes the different situations affecting its customers and offers loan products to accommodate their unique needs. Customers may qualify for:
- Conventional fixed-rate mortgages: Receive a fixed interest rate and predictable payments that won’t increase over the life of your loan
- Adjustable-rate mortgages: These feature a lower interest rate during the initial fixed-rate years of your mortgage term, resulting in lower monthly payments
- FlexFive home loans: Allow you to purchase or refinance your home with longer terms
- Government mortgage loans: Federal Housing Administration and Utah or Idaho Housing programs
- Construction loans: Zions Bank offers a variety of home construction loans to help you build
- Home equity loans: Borrow cash against the equity in your home to consolidate your debt, improve your property, pay for tuition, etc.
2. Flexible Mortgage Loan Terms
Select a mortgage term that fits your budget and caters to your long-term goals. For example, are you looking to pay off your home before retiring in the next 15 or 20 years? If you can manage a higher mortgage payment, a 15-year mortgage might be the answer. Then again, if you prefer keeping your payments as low as possible, a 30-year mortgage might provide the financial peace of mind you seek.
3. Affordable, Competitive Mortgage Rates
Zions Bank home loan rates vary depending on the loan program, term and your credit history. However, you’ll always receive a competitive rate with a term that will fit into your budget — this will keep your monthly payments affordable and reduce the amount of money you spend on interest over the life of the loan.
Getting a Mortgage Through Zions Bank
Not only can you receive the lowest interest rate, flexible terms and ample lending solutions from Zions Bank, but the institution also offers a variety of resources to make your mortgage experience a positive one. From its Homeowner’s Cafe online learning center to knowledgeable loan officers, Zions Bank makes buying or refinancing easier. Go online today to complete your application or stop by the nearest branch.
Zions Bank is a GOBankingRates client.