Student Loan Forgiveness: 24 Things To Know About the Process
The student loan forgiveness application is now formally open. Borrowers may visit the FAFSA website and apply for federal student loan debt relief. Those who apply (no later than Dec. 31, 2023) will have their eligibility determined for forgiveness by FAFSA.
See: Stimulus Payments Are Coming to These States in October
The Future of Finances: Gen Z & How They Relate to Money
What do you need to know before you begin the process and what should you do while you wait for your relief to be processed by your loan servicer? We’ve rounded up links for everything you need to know about student loan forgiveness from start to finish.
Do I Qualify?
- Student Loan Forgiveness: Find Out If You Qualify & How To Apply
- Student Loan Forgiveness: You May Automatically Qualify — Here’s Why
- Am I Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness If I Never Graduated?
- Can I Qualify for Student Loan Forgiveness If My Loans Are in Default?
- You Don’t Qualify for Student Loan Forgiveness: Now What?
- These Student Loans No Longer Qualify For Forgiveness — Is Yours One?
- How Student Loan Forgiveness Could Impact the Military & Longstanding GI Bill
- Do I Get Student Loan Forgiveness if I’m Still in School?
- Are Student Loans Being Forgiven After 10 Years?
- What Is the Student Loan Forgiveness Income Limit?
- What is the Student Loan Forgiveness Income Limit For Married People Filing Jointly?
Take Our Poll: Are You Struggling To Keep Up With Your Utility Bills?
Student Loan Forgiveness Application
- Student Loan Forgiveness Application Is Live: Steps To Apply
- Student Loan Forgiveness Scams: Protect Yourself With These Government Tips
Paying Off Student Debt
- How To Balance Your Lifestyle With Student Loan Payments
- Student Loan Forgiveness: Experts Weigh In on How To Prepare For Repayments This January
- These 7 Professions Will Forgive Your Student Debt
- What To Do If You Can’t Afford Your Student Loan Payments
- How To Manage Student Loan Debt as Costs Rise Due To Inflation
What Else Should You Know About Student Loan Forgiveness?
- Mark Your Calendar: Automatic Student Loan Forgiveness Payments Start Processing Nov. 14
- Student Loan Forgiveness: Mark These 4 Dates On Your Calendar Now
- Student Loan Forgiveness and Your Taxes: How State and Federal Could Vary
- Do You Think Student Loan Debt Should Be Forgiven? Take Our Poll
- Student Loan Forgiveness: Lawsuits Pile Up Around Biden’s Initiative — Could They Succeed?
- Paid Any Student Loans Since March 2020? Now’s the Time To Get That Money Back
More From GOBankingRates