The rise of remote work has made it easier to find jobs you can do from home, but it’s still difficult to find jobs that are truly “work-from-anywhere,” as many remote jobs require workers to be in a certain state or time zone, or work from within the U.S. In fact, only 5% of remote jobs are “work-from-anywhere” jobs, according to FlexJobs.
Find Out: 22 Side Gigs That Can Make You Richer Than a Full-Time Job
Business Blunders: 5 ‘Shark Tank’ Fails That Cost Big Money
For those seeking the life of a digital nomad, it’s important to choose a job that will give you the freedom to work from wherever you happen to be at the time — and some jobs offer this flexibility more than others. FlexJobs found that these are the best jobs for those looking for roles with zero location requirements.
- Median salary: $33.42 per hour
Take Our Poll: Do You Think Student Loan Debt Should Be Forgiven?
- Average salary: $32.15 per hour
- Median salary: $37.65 per hour
- Average salary: $73.77 per hour
- Average salary: $44.12 per hour, according to Indeed
- Median salary: $29.95 per hour
Social Media Manager
- Median salary: $64.12 per hour
- Median pay: $37.65 per hour
More From GOBankingRates
- How Much is Prince Harry Worth?
- Get Ready for Retirement Now With Expert Tips for Every Stage of Life
- Should You Still Buy a Home in Today's Market?
- 10 Things to Do Now If Your Credit Score Is Under 700
All jobs are sourced from FlexJobs’ list of most popular job titles for work-from-anywhere jobs. All salary information is sourced from the Bureau of Labor Statistics unless otherwise noted and is accurate as of Sept. 14, 2022.