According to Statista, Disney properties account for 12 of the 25 most visited theme parks in the world. In fact, Disney parks make up six of the top 10 and three of the top five. Before the pandemic slashed attendance, Magic Kingdom alone received nearly 21 million guests per year.
Most people would be happy to visit only one Disney park in one vacation — or in one lifetime. But for 75 of the most hardcore and deep-pocketed fanatics, a single theme park on a single continent is just a stop along the way on a Disney private jet tour that’s nothing short of a dream for anyone who has ever owned a pair of mouse ears.
Keep reading to learn exactly what’s included in the Adventures by Disney private jet vacation of a lifetime.
Wait, Disney Has a Private Jet Tour?
“Disney Parks Around The World — A Private Jet Adventure” is the most exclusive and expensive vacation package in House of Mouse history. The 24-day, 23-night experience spans six countries on three continents and includes visits to 31 sites, including 12 Disney theme parks and three iconic global landmarks — the Eiffel Tower, the Pyramids of Giza and the Taj Mahal.
For true fans, however, even those historical treasures are just glorified tourist traps compared to the package’s real crown jewel: Summit Skywalker Ranch, where all 75 travelers will have the rare opportunity to be welcomed as special guests.
Live Richer Podcast: Unexpected Ways Losing a Spouse Can Affect Your Finances and Retirement
It’s not cheap.
The all-inclusive package costs $109,995 per passenger for both adults and children, who must be at least 12 years old. But think about all you get for the price of entry.
So, What Exactly Does $110,000 Buy You?
Those who decide the trip is worth the expense will city-hop between the following destinations:
- San Francisco
- Hong Kong
At each stop, travelers will enjoy stays in five-star luxury hotels and other world-class accommodations selected for their long list of amenities and proximity to Disney sites, including:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Marriott Mena House, Cairo
- Summit Skywalker Ranch
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Hotel New York — The Art of Marvel
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
- Shanghai Disneyland Hotel
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
On the ground, the trips include multi-park passes, VIP treatment and access to Disney VIPs, Imagineers, cultural experts and three Adventure Guides who streamline the journey, lend expertise and offer tips and stories about each destination. The trip includes 68 meals — 23 breakfasts, 22 lunches and 23 dinners.
A Look at the Highlights
Here’s a glimpse into some of the high points — and best selfie opportunities — that travelers will experience during the most immersive Disney vacation you can take:
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Tokyo DisneySea with Disney Imagineering.
- A tour of Walt Disney Studios, including a trip to Disney’s offices and the iconic Ink & Paint Department.
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Shanghai Disneyland, the newest park in the franchise.
- An expert-led open-air Kilimanjaro savanna safari through Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
- A private monorail ride and exclusive backstage tour of the Disney transportation system.
- A cruise and private dinner aboard an iconic junk boat for a dazzling light show with harbor views.
- An exclusive closed-to-the-public tour of Flavor Lab, the secret Disney kitchen where the franchise’s chefs experiment and dream up the culinary creations that guests will eventually eat at parks worldwide.
- A guided tour of the Taj Mahal.
- A guided tour of the Giza pyramids and sphinx.
- A guided tour of the Lucasfilm Campus, including the chance for a photo at the legendary Yoda fountain.
Getting There Is Half the Fun
The most important part of the Disney private jet vacation is, of course, the private jet. Travelers will ride on a VIP-configured Boeing 757 aircraft that is operated by Icelandair and comes complete with added footrests and extra room for each passenger.
Along with a flight crew, there are three dedicated staff members to serve the passengers’ needs, as well as a chef and an onboard physician. As with all Adventures by Disney packages, the company takes care of all transportation, transfers, baggage handling and activity fees. To maximize the time that travelers will have to enjoy each vacation destination, all flights throughout the itinerary are direct.
More From GOBankingRates
- 9 Costco Brand Items That Aren't Worth the Money
- 9 Safest Places To Retire Abroad for Less Than $2,000 a Month
- 5 Things You Must Do When Your Savings Reach $50,000
- 10 Credit Score Myths You Should Stop Believing