Finding the Best Interest Rates
Banking locally is not only convenient, but community banks and credit unions usually offer better interest rates and terms on savings products and loans. While finding a national bank might seem easier based on the information available, GOBankingRates compares the best interest rates in Atlanta to take the guesswork out where to find a range of financial products near you.
Finding competitive interest rates is the first step to gaining affordable banking products at a local bank or credit union in Atlanta. Interest rates are not one size fits all. Individual rates are reflective of your credit history. The best interest rates in Atlanta are reserved for people with the good credit scores, therefore, comparison shopping is even more important to know the range of rates for which you will qualify.
Types of Atlanta Interest Rates
- Atlanta Savings Rates: The basis to any financial planning, a high-interest savings account will keep your funds safe for a rainy day and make your money work for you.
- CD Rates: If your money is just sitting around for the long-haul, locking your savings into a certificate of deposit (CD) is an easy way to boost your return and the safest investment you can make. We have compiled all the best rates CD rates in Atlanta, which are typically higher than a regular savings account.
- Checking Account Rates: Although rates tend to be less on a typical checking account in Atlanta, most people use checking for everyday transactions. If possible, you might as well earn interest while maintaining flexibility with your funds.
- Atlanta Auto Loan Rates: If you're buying a new or used car, the interest rate will greatly affect how much you pay each month.
- Mortgage Rates: Securing affordable financing in Atlanta when buying a house relies on your credit score and extensive comparison shopping. A low-interest mortgage rate can save you thousands over the life of the loan.