March Madness 2016 started with Selection Sunday on March 13 and then a total of 68 Division I college basketball teams will battle it out until the final two contenders meet for the championship game on April 4 in Houston. Whether you’re still celebrating Duke’s 2015 national championship win or hoping your favorite team will take their crown this year, you probably can’t wait to fill out your March Madness bracket and spend the rest of the month watching basketball.
Here’s a list of the best March Madness TV deals and more to help you save money no matter how you prefer to watch the tournament.
8 March Madness TV Sales and More
Score great deals on TVs, appliances, furniture and more to make your home the best place to watch the NCAA March Madness tournament.
- Best Buy: Take 20 percent off one regular-priced countertop mircrowave, compact refrigerator or personal care item through April 30 with code APPLY20RMN.
- Dish: Sign up for three years of Dish — with a two-year commitment — by March 17 to get a free one-year Netflix subscription.
- Kmart: Use code 10KMART to save 10 percent off patio furniture and grills through March 19.
- NCAA.com: Use code IMAFAN to access March Madness Live.
- Newegg: Save 15 percent on select tablets, video cards, home theater accessories and more with code AFEX1020 through Oct. 21, 2064.
- Samsung: Take 45 percent off select Samsung TVs through May 31. No code needed.
- Sears: Enjoy savings up to 25 percent off select HDTVs and get free delivery on certain brands with purchases of $599 or more through Dec. 31. No code needed.
- Walmart: Save up to 50 percent off fan gear, sports equipment, TVs, home theater systems, snacks and more as part of Walmart’s March Madness sale through March 26. No code needed.
6 March Madness Deals on Game Tickets and Travel
Use these March Madness deals on game tickets and travel for everything you need to sit court-side without breaking your budget.
- Budget: Save up to 45 percent off the total cost of your rental car with code X005809 through Aug. 19.
- CheapOair: Save up to $40 on flights and hotels through April 30 with promo code Spring40.
- CheapTickets: Take 20 percent off stays of one night or more at participating hotels with code CLOVER20, when booked by March 20 for travel between March 7 and Sept. 30.
- Hotels.com: Get 10 percent off select hotel bookings with code PRICELESS when you use your MasterCard or five percent with code DISCOVER5 when you use your Discover card through Dec. 31.
- ScoreBig: Use code MADMARCH10 to save $10 on ticket purchases of $50 or more through Aug. 29.
- TicketsNow: Save 10 percent on purchases of $200 or more with code SURVEY10 through July 31, 2020.
6 March Madness Sales on Apparel
Save money on the March Madness 2016 apparel you need to show loyalty to your favorite team and cheer them on to victory.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods: Take $10 off in-store purchases of $50 or more with this printable coupon through March 14.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Save money on clearance NCAA gear and enjoy free shipping on online orders over $49. No code needed.
- FansEdge: Save up to 65 percent off clearance merchandise through May 31. No code needed.
- Foot Locker: Take 15 percent off online orders of $70 or more through March 31 with code LKS16M3L.
- Nike: Enjoy Free shipping on all NIKEiD orders of $75 or more through May 31. No code needed.
- The Finish Line: Select NCAA hoodies are on sale for $17.99 through March 31. No code needed.
7 March Madness Discounts on Restaurants and Snacks
Whether you prefer to eat in or get your order to go, many restaurants offer March Madness discounts to save you money on your favorite game day fare.
- Hooters: Get a free Hooters pint glass with an in-store purchase of an onion ring tower or select pitchers of beer at participating locations from March 14 to April 5.
- KFC: Use this printable coupon to get a 10-piece feast for $21.99 through March 31.
- Omaha Steaks: Save 20 percent on any order through April 2. No code needed.
- Papa John’s: Get two large 2-topping pizzas for $7.77 each with code CRAVE2 through March 27.
- Pizza Hut: Take $5 off your online order of $25 or more with code VISAFive when paying with your Visa card through April 15.
- The Popcorn Factory: Take 15 percent off select items with code LS15 through May 31.
- Wingstop: Enjoy a free order of fresh-cut seasoned fries when you sign up for the restaurant’s e-mail club.
The Best Moments in NCAA March Madness Tournament History
Now that you’re all set with your TV sales, team merch discounts and food deals — prepare for March Madness 2016 by watching the best moments in NCAA March Madness history.