For the cheese lover in your life, Jan. 20 is one of the most important days of the year — and if you happen to be that cheese lover, you should know that you can get tons of deals for National Cheese Day 2018. From mild to sharp, aged to young, cheeses of all textures, tastes, shapes and sizes are being sliced, carved and crumbled for less.
Whether you’re shopping for post-holiday cheese gifts or just looking to save a little money while satisfying your own craving for nachos, you’ve got options.
Read on to find the easiest ways to stay cheesy for National Cheese Day.
The Best Deals for National Cheese Day 2018
Cheddar, Swiss, Mozzarella and Gouda — the names of the world’s best cheeses ring out loud for connoisseurs and aficionados of the dairy industry’s greatest achievement. On Jan. 20, 2018 you can melt, crumble, slice and serve without paying full price. Here are the best deals for National Cheese Day 2018:
- Artisanal Premium Cheese: The online cheese retailer is running a wide selection of sales on a vast range of cheeses including Cru des Alpes — which is half price for $11 instead of $22 — and Comte, which is on sale for $9.60 instead of $24.
- Blue Heron French Cheese Company: You know what goes great with cheese? You guessed it — wine. The Blue Heron French Cheese Company is offering as much as 20 percent off when you buy 12 or more bottles of the same wine.
- Cheese of the Month Club: If you’re looking for gifts for cheese lovers in your life, look no further. No coupon code is needed to get $10, $15 and $25 off four-, six- and 12-shipment orders, respectively.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Military families are entitled to several discounts, including specials on super-cheesy pizza.
- Gift Tree: You don’t need a coupon code to save as much as $10 on cheese and charcuterie gifts.
- Harry and David: Harry and David has been known for providing delicious gift options, and now they are offering their Meat and Cheese Sled Gift for $49.99 instead of $69.99.
- Hickory Farms: The No. 1 Hickory Farms gift is the summer sausage and cheese gift box, and you can snag one right now for $30 instead of $40.
- Mazzio’s Italian Eatery: Use coupon code 476 and you can pick up a calzone ring and small cheese dippers for $11.99.
- The Melting Pot: For those who prefer their cheese liquified, fondue is your answer. Join Club Fondue to get a birthday voucher, updates about specials on your favorite fondue cheese dishes and a free box of signature Melting Pot chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Murray’s Cheese: Sign up for the Murray’s Cheese email list and you’ll get 10 percent off your order.
- New England Cheesemaking Supply Co.: For the die-hard DIY-er’s who think cheese isn’t done right unless you do it yourself, New England Cheesemaking Supply Co. has you covered. Save 10 percent by signing up for the Cheese-e-Mail club.
- The Peanut Roaster: Use coupon code “SMOKEY” to save 15 percent on smokey mozzarella.
- Pinconning Cheese Co. & Fudge Shoppe: From gift boxes to individual items, there’s a whole lot of sale going on at Pinconning. Among the current discounted offerings are super sharp and Pinconning Off the Wheel.
- Sargento: Use coupon code “Daniel” to save 25 percent on Daniel Wellington cheese at Sargento.com.
- Wisconsin Cheese Mart: The Wisconsin Cheese Mart Cheese Sale is going on now, and it includes a cheddar cheese eight-year half loaf for $62.50, cheddar mango fire for $6.25 and the outrageously spicy Carolina Reaper Cheddar Angel de la Muerte for $5.50.