Creamy, sweet and all-around awesome, cheesecake comes in many shapes and sizes. From mango cheesecake and Philadelphia cheesecake to salted caramel cheesecake and Nutella cheesecake, all iterations of the dessert are welcome on July 30. That’s National Cheesecake Day, and bakeries, restaurants, websites and stores across the country are offering ways to save on your favorite sweet treat.
Featured Deal: The Cheesecake Factory
On July 30 and 31, head to a Cheesecake Factory location to get any slice for half price. Not only can you get 50 percent off classic favorites like regular baked cheesecake, cherry cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake and chocolate cheesecake, you can also indulge in the brand new flavor, Toasted Marshmallow S’mores Galore. You might not be able to use Cheesecake Factory coupons in conjunction with the deal, so check with your neighborhood location.
Click to Save: Sites for the Best Online Coupons
Other Ways to Save on National Cheesecake Day
The Cheesecake Factory might be the most famous name associated with the creamy, delicious dessert, but it’s certainly not the only cheesecake house in town.
- Applebee’s: Save $5 on your first online or app order of $25 or more — like an entree and the Apple Chimicheesecake for dessert — with code 5OFF25 at checkout.
- Chicago Steak Company: All cheesecakes are between $20 and $25 off for a limited time. Order online and save.
- David’s Cookies: Buy one cheesecake, get one 50 percent off. No promo code needed, just add two cheesecakes to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied. Good for a limited time.
- Eileen’s Special Cheesecake: This New York City bakery is offering special pricing on all cheesecakes, contests and giveaways in-store on July 30.
- Eli’s Cheesecake: Eli’s has a huge selection of cheesecake gifts for less than $40.
- GourmetGiftBaskets.com: Use coupon code CAKE5 to get $5 off any cheesecake, not just on National Cheesecake Day, but through the rest of the year.
- Harry & David: Get a signature New York-style cheesecake and a free upgrade to express two-day shipping for $29.99. You can also take 15 percent off with code GO15.
- Junior’s Cheesecake: No coupon is needed to take up to 30 percent off traditional cheesecakes. Junior’s is also giving away a free cheesecake every day in July. Sign up on the company site to enter.
- Olive Garden: Get a free appetizer or dessert — like the Sicilian Cheesecake — with two entrees when you sign up for an eClub subscription for the first time.
- Raise: Save as much as 12 percent on Cheesecake Factory gift cards through the end of August.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Print this coupon for a buy one, get one free strawberry cheesecake milkshake through the end of August.
- Shari’s Berries: Use code SBPLA29 to save 20 percent on orders of $29 or more, such as birthday cheesecake bites.
If you love cheesecake, indulge for less on July 30, National Cheesecake Day.
Even More Dessert: The Best Budget-Friendly Ice Cream Spots in 40 Cities