Oct. 22 is National Nut Day, and whether your preference is cashews, pecans, peanuts, pistachios or any other nut, there are deals galore. Celebratory food days at this time of year are also an opportunity for you to start saving money on snacks for your own holiday party — from Halloween to New Year’s — or to save money on holiday gifts, such as for office holiday occasions, client gifts, holiday party host gifts and gifts for loved ones — especially the foodies in your life.
Save Money on Treats: Why Being a Foodie Is More Expensive in These Cities
15 National Nut Day 2018 Deals and Specials
Check out these specials for nut lovers and foodies — or yourself:
- NutStop.com: Buy nuts and seeds in bulk and by the pound. Get 5 percent off candy and chocolate with coupon code HALLOWEEN.
- Oh! Nuts: Single-serve trail mix packs are 10 for $11.99.
- Try My Nuts: Save $2 on milk chocolate almonds, or $1.50 on dark chocolate walnuts. Also be sure to visit www.TryMyNuts.com for the deal of the day.
- The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg: Save 30 percent on select items for National Nut Day, which also comes with free shipping.
- Feridies: Peanuts, cashews, pistachios, almonds and more. Get the Early Bird Discount for 20 percent on any order of $50 or more.
- Fiddyment Farms: Celebrate sports and National Nut Day with an 8-oz. football tin with pistachios in the shell for $9.74.
- Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company: Macadamia nuts straight from Hawaii, plus chocolates, coffee and more. Buy 12 items of the same price to get a 13th purchase free.
- Cookies By Design: Get $10 off the Gourmet Combo Basket of two dozen cookies with nuts. Choose assorted cookies or all one flavor.
- Harry & David: Save $35.00 off the Moose Munch Premium Popcorn Variety 12-pack, which include milk chocolate macadamia nut, dark chocolate butter pecan, cranberry almond plus nine other flavors. Marked down from $74.99.
- NatureBox: Nut shoppers can save 20 percent off cookies using promo code SALE20.
- SnackSack: Save 15 percent on any snacksack subscription or gift plan with FALL15 promo code, and get a monthly box of goodies delivered to your door.
- KIND: Get 15 percent off your first order when you subscribe to KIND’s newsletter, which also comes with product previews and upcoming promotions.
- Ghirardelli: Right now you can save 20 percent off of Hazelnut Heaven Bar, Cashew Crescendo Bar, Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bar and more.
- Graze: Get a free box of snacks, including nuts, dried fruit and other goodies based on your preferences when you sign up for Graze’s goody box delivery service.
- Collin Street Bakery: Take advantage of deliciously marked down pies such as the deep dish pecan pie or the deep dish fudge pecan pie.
Explore other deals by searching for the #NationalNutDay hashtag.
How to Stick to Your Budget This Year: 50 Easy Ways to Save for Holiday Shopping
More Upcoming Food Days You Won’t Want to Miss
Your celebrating doesn’t have to be over when National Nut Day ends. Upcoming days to celebrate other foods — and watch for deal and special offers — include:
- National Boston Cream Pie Day on Oct. 23
- National Chocolate Day on Oct. 28
- Candy lovers’ favorite: Halloween on Oct. 31
- National Calzone Day on Nov. 1
- National Nachos Day on Nov. 6
Or, for the sake of efficiency, you could just celebrate National Food Day on Oct. 24.
Keep Reading: How to Throw a Killer Halloween Party for Under $50
More on Saving Money
- 10 Fall Amazon Deals You Don’t Want to Miss
- Costco, Home Depot and More Stores Release Thanksgiving Hours Earlier Than Ever This Year
- 10 Travel Deals to Save Money on Your Holiday Vacations Now
- Watch: Budget Bites- Salted Caramel Popcorn
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.