On Feb. 22, the country honors and celebrates that tart and delicious drink that’s the perfect complement to Mexican fare. Today is National Margarita Day, and you can enjoy the slushy tequila drink at a discount at restaurants all over the country. Here’s where to get refreshed for less.
Don’t Miss: A Roundup of the Cheapest Eats in America
Pay Less for Drinks on National Margarita Day
The following stores, restaurants, bars and resorts are offering special deals and discounts on margaritas. Here’s where to celebrate National Margarita Day 2019:
- 99 Restaurant & Pub: Margaritas start at just $4.99 on Feb. 22.
- Abuelo’s: A hand-crafted margarita is just $6.96 all day long on Feb. 22 at this national chain restaurant.
- Bahama Breeze Island Grill: From Feb. 21-22, take advantage of classic margaritas for just $2.22 during the restaurant’s Viva La Rita promotion.
- Baja Bob’s: Order margarita mix directly from the Baja Bob’s site, and you’ll get free shipping on your order of $25 or more.
- Black Angus: Sip on a Gold Strike Margarita for just $6 during happy hour on National Margarita Day — and every day.
- Blue Goose Cantina: Get happy on $3 Blue Goose frozen margs during happy hour.
- Cantina Laredo: Celebrate with a Casa Rita for only $5 all day long.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise: Classic margaritas are just $5 all day long on Feb. 22 at the restaurant that shares a name with a Jimmy Buffett song.
- Chevy’s: Margaritas are just $6 during happy hour on Feb. 22 and every day.
- Chili’s: Get your fill of margarita’s at Chili’s, where they’re celebrating with three margaritas for just $5 each.
- Chuy’s: Take a $1 off Top-Shelf Skinny Ritas, and spend that buck on a discounted tequila or orange liqueur float.
- Duffy’s: All day long, classic margaritas are just $2. Upgrade to a Patron margarita if you’re feeling fancy — they’re just $6.
- El Fenix: Celebrations are extended through the weekend at this Texas chain, where margaritas are just $1 today through Sunday.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop: Stop by Fuzzy’s for $2 house margaritas on Friday.
- Islands: Get a margarita on the happy hour menu at this chain restaurant on Feb. 22 and every day, starting at 3 p.m.
- Jelly Belly: No coupon code needed to take 15 percent off margarita jelly beans. But don’t get too excited — they’re non-alcoholic.
- Margaritaville: Margs are priced as low as $3.99 at some locations on this most important holiday at Margaritaville.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: Head to the surf-and-turf destination for a $5 house margarita, or get spicy with a $6 ancho chile margarita on Friday.
- On the Border: Enjoy a premium 1800 Gran ‘Rita for $5 on Feb. 22.
- Sol Cantina: Snag a house margarita for just a buck on National Margarita Day.
- TGI Fridays: Margaritas and more are just $5 all day long on National Margarita Day and every Friday.
- Taco Joint: Celebrate with $6 fruit margaritas during their happy hour, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on National Margarita Day and every weekday.
- Tio Juan’s Margaritas Mexican Restaurant: Get a flavored margarita for $6 on this restaurant’s namesake holiday.
- Tony Roma’s: Celebrate with a $4 Classic Romarita today, or get $2 off a premium Romarita.
- Twin Peaks: Get refreshed with a $4 House Rita, available all day on Feb. 22.
More on Money
- Too Many Instant Pots to Choose From? We Ranked Them
- Eating Well on a Budget Is Totally Doable With This Handy Grocery List
- The 2019 Banking Report Just Released: Americans Could Be Saving More — They Just Don’t Know It
- Watch: Treating Finances Like a Game Will Help Get You Rich
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
Prices and offers subject to change. Participation might vary by location.