This Feb. 14, leave your Valentine’s Day dinner — and cleanup — to the pros by bringing your romance to a restaurant. GOBankingRates compiled a list of Valentine’s dinner ideas at restaurants across the country. Check out some Valentine’s Day deals you’ll love.
Here’s where to eat — and save — for Valentine’s Day 2019:
- Bakers Square: From Feb. 14-16, get two entrees and two slices of pie for under $20 when you opt for the Sweetheart Meal Deal.
- Baskin Robbins: Baskin Robbins’ Love & Kisses Sundae, available for a limited time only, will make a nice dessert after your romantic dinner. It costs only $5, so your wallet will love you, too.
- Bertucci’s: A couple can get three courses, including a soup and/or salad each, one entree each and a single shared dessert for just $35 as part of the Bertucci’s Valentine’s Day Special.
- Boston Market: Boston Market will throw in a free dessert with any individual meal purchase, whether bought in-store or online, this Valentine’s Day.
- Buca di Beppo: Share a heart-shaped lasagna at Buca di Beppo, which opens at 11 a.m. on Valentine’s Day. The romantic entree is part of a $49.99 dine-in only special, but you can make reservations online now.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Because Valentine’s Day 2019 falls on a Thursday, you might want to kill two buffalos with one stone and take advantage of celebrating with B-Dubs’ Boneless Thursday. The wing chain specially prices its boneless wings all day.
- California Pizza Kitchen: The CPK Sweet Deal for Two includes one appetizer, two entrees and a shared dessert for $35. Get it Feb. 13-17.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: What could be more romantic than an Italian dinner on Valentine’s Day? Carrabba’s is offering a special meal for two, priced at $45 to $65 depending on how much you want to impress your date, until Feb. 17.
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen: From now until Feb. 24, Cheddar’s is offering a 6 oz.top sirloin meal with two sides for only $7.99, saving you money on your date.
- Chevys Fresh Mex: Chevy’s Valentine’s Celebration includes a special three-course menu for two. Plus, sign up for the e-club and you’ll get a free appetizer.
- Chili’s: Known for its happy hour specials and discounted dinner deals, Chili’s has a Valentine’s Day deal you’ll truly love. You and your date can double up on a dinner for two, including a shared appetizer and two full entrees, for just $25.
- Fleming’s: Visit the steakhouse from Feb. 7-18 to enjoy a three-course Valentine’s Day menu for $75 per person.
- Hooters: Hooters is making Valentine’s Day a little more salty than sweet this year. Bring in a picture of your ex and you’ll get 20 delicious wings for the price of 10.
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza: When you and your date buy a large, one-topping pizza at regular price, you’ll get a medium pizza with one topping for just $1 at participating locations with coupon code MEDIUM1. The code can only be used with online orders.
- Joe’s Crab Shack: The seafood spot is offering a Valentine’s Day menu from Feb. 14-17; get a romantic dinner for two for $49. Plus, sign up for emails and you’ll get a free appetizer.
- Longhorn Steakhouse: Sign up for Longhorn’s rewards program and save yourself and your date $5 on your next visit.
- Macaroni Grill: The Italian restaurant is offering a three-course prix fixe menu for two for $45.
- Maggiano’s: Get romantic Feb. 8-14 with Maggiano’s Valentine’s Day menu and enjoy a meal for $85 per couple, including two glasses of wine or a special cocktail.
- The Melting Pot: The Melting Pot plans to melt 400,000 pounds of chocolate during Valentine’s Day. The restaurant will serve a special menu on Feb. 14. Check with your local restaurant for details.
- Mimi’s: Can’t wait till dinnertime to celebrate love? At Mimi’s, the $20 Valentine’s three-course menu is available at lunch and dinner, Feb. 14-17.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: From Feb. 9-16, get a steak-and-lobster dinner for $59 per person.
- Olive Garden: This Valentine’s Day, Olive Garden is offering a special dinner for “2 ToGo” deal for $35.99, which includes a shareable entree for two and a dessert.
- Outback Steakhouse: Head Down Under for less this Valentine’s Day. Outback Steakhouse is offering a special four-course dinner from Feb. 13-17.
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza: During the season of romance, Papa Murphy’s is offering its signature heart-shaped pizzas for $9, though prices vary by location.
- Qdoba: The Mexican fast casual chain is offering a free entree when you purchase another entree and share a kiss with “anyone or anything” on Feb. 14.
- Rubio’s Coastal Grill: Sign up for the Beach Club and you’ll get a free taco to share with your sweetheart.
- Ruby Tuesday: When you sign up for the So Connected club, you’ll get a free appetizer. Come back on your birthday and you’ll get a free burger.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Ruth’s Chris has you covered for Valentine’s Day and beyond. From Feb. 8-17, take advantage of their surf-and-turf offering for two starting at $49.95.
- Seasons 52: Seasons 52 is celebrating five days of Valentine’s, each with its own perk, beginning Feb. 10. If you happen to propose to your beloved at Season 52 on Feb. 14, you can enjoy a free champagne toast at your table every time you dine there for a year. On the other hand, Feb. 13 offers endless prosecco (with the purchase of an entree) for only $14.95 with the added bonus of not tying yourself down for life.
- Shoney’s: Get a special Valentine’s Day dinner for two for $24.99.
Keep reading to find out how to get the best deals for any dinner out.
More on Food and Saving Money
- Starbucks and 59 Other Places That Give Away Birthday Freebies
- How to Eat Out and Still Save Money
- 15 Best Grocery-Delivery Services That Are Worth the Money
- Watch: Treating Finances Like a Game Will Help Get You Rich
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
Sean Dennison contributed to the reporting for this article.
Offers are subject to change.