Black Friday is famous for its deals, when retailers offer their biggest no-holds-barred discounts of the year. With 87 million shoppers participating in Black Friday last year, according to the National Retail Federation, stores know there are huge sales numbers to be had on Friday, Nov. 27. And, these stores are willing to slash prices to make sure shoppers are busting down their doors instead of their competitors’.
Lucky for shoppers, Black Friday keeps getting bigger every year with hype starting even sooner. The first Black Friday ad GOBankingRates found leaked at the beginning of October, and most major retailers’ Black Friday ads leak shortly after Halloween. This gives holiday shoppers weeks to make a Black Friday game plan.
This list of leaked Black Friday 2015 ads will help you compare prices and plan purchases for Nov. 27.
How to Find the Best Black Friday Deals
So what are the best Black Friday deals? Shoppers should expect big discounts on HDTVs with 40-inch models starting around $110 and 50-inch TVs starting a $175, predicts BestBlackFriday.com. For laptops, expect to see bargain models starting as low as $99 to $149, predicts deals aggregator DealNews.com. But, look for the best values on mainstream laptops priced around $300.
Deals will also abound on Android, Amazon Fire and even iPad tablets, as well as other electronics like e-readers, smartphones, gaming consoles and media players.
Outside of electronics, shoppers can also take advantage of Black Friday deals on clothing. These will offer an average discount of 54 percent with the best deals slashing prices by 80 percent, reports DealNews.com. And, shoppers can stack coupons for an extra 33 to 60 percent off sales prices. This year, shoes will be marked down even more on Black Friday, according to DealNews.com — 59 percent on average with the best discounts as high as 90 percent.
For toys, DealNews also predicts that the week of Black Friday will offer the best deals of the holiday season with the lowest prices offered on Thanksgiving Day. Furthermore, store-wide discounts will lower toy prices by up to 57 percent. LEGOs will offer some of the best deals with sets discounted up to 60 percent off during Black Friday sales.
Leaked Black Friday Ads: Target, Walmart, Amazon and More
As we get closer to Black Friday, retailers’ Black Friday ads will start to appear. Check out these Black Friday 2015 ads that have already leaked or are expected to leak soon:
Target Black Friday Ad
The Target 2015 Toy Book released on BlackFriday.com on Oct. 23 and highlights best picks for kids this holiday season. According do this ad, the Target Cartwheel app will feature a new toy every day that you can save 50 percent on. Target also has a Kids’ Wish List app children can use to easily pick out their top wants for the holidays, and shopper will get a 10 percent discount (up to $100) through Nov. 25. All Target.com purchases also get free shipping and returns from Nov. 1 through Dec. 25.
Target’s Black Friday ad is officially out as of Nov. 9, unveiling the superstore’s plans for the holiday. Its “10 Days of Deals” promotion runs from Nov. 22 to Dec. 1 and includes a Black Friday presale on Wednesday, Nov. 25, and Black Friday doorbusters and sales on Thursday, Nov. 26 (doors open at 6 p.m.) and Friday, Nov. 27.
The ad also reveals Target’s Black Friday doorbusters and deals, which include:
- Spend $75 or more at Target or Target.com on Friday, Nov. 27 and get a coupon for a 20 percent discount, valid Dec. 4 thru Dec. 13
- Free Target Gift Cards with Apple purchases: $100 with an Apple Watch or $150 with an iPad Air 2
- Xbox One bundle $50 off at $299.99 (regular $350) with free Gears of War game download ($40 value) and free $60 Target Gift Card
- Beats Solo 2 Headphones at $97 ($103 off regular price of $200)
- 55″ Westinghouse LED TV for $250 ($350 off regular price of $600)
- 60″ Samsung 1080p Smart HDTV for $698
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off deal on select toys including licensed merchandise like Star Wars, Hot Wheels and Thomas & Friends
Walmart Black Friday Ad
In a recent press release, Walmart promises more “Rollbacks” that last at least 90 days and fewer limited-time holiday offers. This can be seen in Walmart’s 2015 toy catalog, which features Rollbacks like $20 off a FurReal Friends unicorn and $20 off a Nabi kids’ tablet.
Walmart’s Black Friday ad officially leaked on Nov. 12 and revealed that the super-store is doing away with doorbusters this year. Instead, nearly all Black Friday deals will start early, going live on Walmart.com at 12:01 a.m. PT on Thanksgiving, Nov. 26.
Stores will open at 6 p.m. that same day. Walmart added in a statement that it has “bought deeper” to ensure it has the stock to meet customers’ demands for Walmart Black Friday deals. These offers include the following:
- TV specials like 32″ Roku Smart HDTV for $125, 40″ HDTV for $149 and 55″ Samsung Curved Smart 4K UHD TV for $998
- PS4 “Uncharted” Bundle for $299 ($50 savings)
- Fitbit Flex Wristband for $59 ($40 off) and Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate + Activity Wristband for $119 ($30 savings)
- Video games starting at $8
- DVDs and Blu-ray movies starting at $1.96
Walmart also offers five 1-Hour Guarantee deals, which allow customers in designated areas of the store to take advantage of a guaranteed offer from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thanksgiving:
- $100 off a 16GB iPad Air 2
- Beats Studio Headphones for $169 ($140 off)
- LG 55″ Smart 4K UHD TV for $698 (savings of $300)
- Xbox One 500GB “Gears of War” Bundle for $299 ($50 off) with a free $30 Walmart Gift Card
- 15″ HP Touch laptop for $249
Amazon Black Friday Ad
Shoppers heading online to Amazon on Black Friday can expect some major discounts on HDTVs if the retailers’ pricing trends from 2014 carry over to this year. Deals might also be had on Android and Windows smartphones, Blu-ray and media players.
The Amazon Black Friday ad leak has yet to arrive, but Amazon has released a list of its 2015 Holiday Toy List that features the best and most popular toy choices for this shopping season. Look for handheld gaming consoles, outdoor toys as well as the latest franchise merchandise from “Star Wars,” “Frozen” and “Marvel.”
Amazon is also expected to offer the most Black Friday toys deals — three times as many as Walmart — and will likely roll them out early on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, according to DealNews.
Best Buy Black Friday Ad
Leaked Nov. 9, the Best Buy Black Friday ad has 37 pages of deals on electronics. Everything from HDTVs and tablets to video games and movies will be steeply discounted for Black Friday. Here are some doorbusters and deals you should check out:
- 60″ Samsung 4K Ultra HDTV for $800, $700 off regular price of $1,500
- Up to $125 off the iPad 2
- Selection of newly-released Blu-ray movies for $10 each
- $200 off MacBook and iMac computers
- $100 off the Apple Watch
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for $100 ($100 off)
- $500 bundle for Samsung 40″ LED 1080p HDTV with Xbox One: The LEGO Movie Bundle, a savings of $230 (in store only)
Macy’s Black Friday Ad
Macy’s Black Friday ad, leaked by BlackFriday.com on Oct. 30, state that the department store will open its doors at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and remain open until 1 p.m. on Black Friday. Macy’s is also offering doorbusters on Saturday, Nov. 28, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The 56-page mailer features tons of deals, but here are some of the best:
- Coupon for $10 off a purchase of $25 or more, or $20 off a purchase of $50 or more
- 25 to 50 percent off women’s boots
- Sheet set for $29.99, regular price $140 to $160
- Range of Bella brand small kitchen appliances for $7.99 after $12 rebate
Kohl’s Black Friday Ad
Kohl’s outlined a few of its plans for the holiday season in a press release: The week of Black Friday (Nov. 23-29), shoppers will earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 they spent in-store or online, redeemable Nov. 30 to Dec. 6.
Kohl’s leaked Black Friday ad reveals that the store will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving, Nov. 26. Here are some of the best doorbusters shoppers should take advantage of:
- Fitbit Charge HR for $120 ($30 off regular price $150) with $30 bonus Kohl’s Cash
- $90 Fitbit Charge ($40 off regular $130)
- Canon EOS Rebel SLR camera with bag and two lenses for $400 (regular price $800)
- Roku SE streaming player for $25 (regular price $50)
- 40″ Samsung HD 1080p LED Smart TV for $320 ($210 off regular price of $530) with $90 Kohl’s Cash
- $300 500GB gaming console bundles for Xbox One and PS4 with $75 in Kohl’s Cash
- 50 percent off brand name toys, including Fisher-Price, Playskool, Little Tikes, Step 2, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Nerf and more
Keep reading: 28 Ways to Save Money at Kohl’s
JCPenney Black Friday Ad
The JCPenney Black Friday ad has leaked, revealing that the department store will open at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. The ad reveals lots of doorbusters and deals, including discounts on apparel, shoes, jewelry, home goods and toys. Here are the can’t-miss deals:
- The first visitors to JCPenney stores could get a “super-savings coupon” for $500 off a purchase of $500 or more, $100 off of $100, or $10 off $10
- $20 select styles of women’s boots
- 25 percent off Nike athletic shoes and apparel
- $10 St. John’s flannel shirt for him or sweater for her
- $10 small kitchen appliances (after $10 mail-in rebate)
- $80 Sunbeam Heritage Stand Mixer after $50 mail-in rebate (regular price $220)
Costco Black Friday Ad
The Costco Black Friday ad is out, and shoppers can find some decent deals and instant savings in its pages. Costco will be closed on Thanksgiving Day but will open on Black Friday, Nov. 27. Shoppers will notice that the Black Friday ad doesn’t list regular prices for all the items. Many Costco Black Friday deals are listed as dollars off, which could make it slightly harder to compare their prices against other offers. Still, some discounts look more promising than others:
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband for $74.99 ($23 off regular price)
- $40 off KitchenAid 4.5 qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- $50 off Xbox One bundle of console with 500GB hard drive, wireless controller and “The Lego Movie” video game
- $50 off Sony PlayStation 4 bundle with 500GB hard drive and a wireless controller
- $20 off Google Chromecast two-pack, which includes $12 in Google Play credit
- Dell Inspiron 5000 Series Laptop for $699.99 ($200 off regular price)
- $350 off Canon T5 DSLR 2-lens bundle
Sam’s Club Black Friday Ad
Sam’s Club is closed on Thanksgiving, but shoppers can start snagging Black Friday deals online at SamsClub.com or in store on Nov. 27 at 7 a.m. Here are some hot offers from the Sam’s Club Black Friday ad:
- PS4 “Uncharted” Bundle for $300
- Xbox One “Gears of War” Bundle for $300 ($50 savings)
- Guitar Hero Live for $70 ($20 savings)
- 58″ Vizio 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $698 (regular price $998)
- Apple iPad Air 2 64GB and 128GB models for $150 off
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Vacuum for $340 ($140 savings)
Lowe’s Black Friday Ad
The Lowe’s Black Friday 2015 ad on BlackFriday.com reveals that this home improvement store will be offering up plenty of sales to help shoppers make their homes merrier and brighter by the end of the year. Pay special attention to these stand-out Lowe’s Black Friday deals:
- 25 percent off both artificial and fresh-cut Christmas trees, and 30 percent off ornaments
- $100 off Holiday Living 6.5-foot Alpine pre-lit artificial tree
- 70-light strings of Holiday Living LED Christmas lights for $3.98
- Savings of up to $150 on various DeWalt tools
- Up to 40 percent off a selection of major appliance priced at at $396 or more, including washers, dryers and fridges
- $600 off a Samsung washer-dryer pair (were $799 each, now $499 each)
Kmart Black Friday Ad
Opening Thanksgiving at 7 p.m., Kmart’s Black Friday sale starts the deals early for eager shoppers. The 2015 Kmart Black Friday ad on BlackFriday.com reveals plenty of deals, with some especially great offers on toys. Here are some top picks:
- $9.99 “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” 20-inch figures, regularly priced at $19.99
- Buy one Hot Wheels or WWE toy, get one 50 percent off
- $50 off Horizon video drone
- $149.99 12-foot trampoline with enclosure, a savings of $200
- $19.99 10-inch “Frozen,” Princess and Spider-Man bikes (regular price $49.99)
- $49.88 Huffy Superia 26-inch bike, $45 off
GameStop Black Friday Ad
Closed on Thanksgiving but opening early on Black Friday, Nov. 27 at 5 a.m., GameStop’s leaked ad reveals the deals video game fans can expect from the store over the holiday weekend. GameStop’s Black Friday deals on video game consoles and bundles are about on-par with what other retailers are offering, but pre-owned systems or games can offer particularly steep savings on Black Friday. Here are some highlights of the GameStop Black Friday ad:
- $20 Funko Mystery Box that includes $40 worth of mystery collectible figures
- Activeoen CX HD action camera for $100, with free 16GB microSD card ($17 value)
- $30 off a hit EA game with the purchase of “Star Wars: Battlefront”
- $300 bundles for newest consoles: Xbox One 500GB “Gears of War” bundle and PS4 500GB “Uncharted” bundle
Staples Black Friday Ad
Staples is also closed on Thanksgiving but will start offering deals online on Thursday, Nov. 26 and open its doors at 6 a.m. on Black Friday, Nov. 27. Deals to watch for from the Staples Black Friday ad include:
- $200 to $250 off Toshiba laptops with 8GB ram, Intel Core processors, with $50 mail-in rebate
- HP laptop with 14″ screen, 6 GB ram and 1 TB hard drive for $300, a $300 savings with $50 rebate
- 24″ Samsung LED monitor for $100 (savings of $100)
- $150 off 64GB iPad Air 2, $100 off 16GB iPad mini 4, 16GB iPad Air for $319, and iPad mini 2 for $239
- NuVision 7″ tablet for $40, $60 off regular price of $100
Belk Black Friday Ad
Belk’s Black Friday ad appears on TheBlackFriday.com. According to the ad, the department store opens Thanksgiving Day at 6 p.m. and will keep its doors open through the night until 1 p.m. on Black Friday. Belk is offering more than 400 doorbusters and a wide range of steep discounts on apparel, shoes, accessories, home items and more.
Here are some of the best deals shoppers can get at Belk on Black Friday:
- Extra 20 percent off with a Belk Rewards card
- First 250 customers at every store will get a free gift card, valued from $5 to $1,000
- KitchenAid mixers for $219.99 (regular price $359.99)
- Coupons for an extra 25 percent off a single regular or sale item storewide.
- Shoppers get $10 off their first $50 or more purchase from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday with a coupon
Michael’s Black Friday Ad
The Michael’s Black Friday ad on TheBlackFriday.com states that Black Friday sales will start at 4 a.m. EST on Thursday on Michaels.com while retail locations will open at 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and close at 2 a.m. the next morning. Stores will re-open at 7 a.m. on Black Friday. On Nov. 28, stores will be open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Michael’s is offering a range of limited-timed coupons, like the offer to get 30 percent off an entire purchase on Thursday or 50 percent off one regular-price item on Saturday from noon to 10 p.m.
The craft store is also offering doorbusters with discounts as high as 70 percent off. The first 21 customers in the doors on Thanksgiving will get a gift card worth $5 to $20.
Meijer Black Friday Ad
Meijer stores are offering three different sales for Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Saturday, Nov. 28. The store opens at 6 a.m. on Thursday with these deals:
- $50 store credit with the purchase of a PS4 “Uncharted” Bundle at $300 or Xbox One console bundles from $300 to $450
- Beats Solo 2 headphones are half-off at $100, as well as 30 percent off other Beats products
- 49″ Element LED 1080p HDTV for $170 (savings of $300)
- Select DVDs and Blu-rays marked down to prices of $2 to $9 each
The Meijer Black Friday sale starts at 6 a.m. Nov. 27, and offers these deals:
- 55″ Element LED 1080p HDTV for $250 (savings of $350)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7″ 8GB Tablet for $80 (savings of $60) with free $20 Meijer store credit
- Xbox 360 console for $130 ($30 off) with $50 Meijer store credit
- Wii U Smash Splat console bundle for $250 ($50 savings) with a $30 Meijer store credit
Meijer’s Saturday sale starts at 6 a.m. and offers a wide range of coupons to get dollar discounts on items, like $20 off an item priced at $99.99 or more. The store is offering a wide range of discounts on Christmas decorations including artificial trees, lights, ornaments and wrapping paper.
Bon-Ton Black Friday Ad
The Bon-Ton Black Friday ad is out, and it’s revealed these stores will open 5 p.m. on Thursday. The Bon-Ton Black Friday ad also includes several deals and doorbusters:
- First 200 guests at every store will get a gift card with values varying from $5 to $500
- Coupon for $10 off one item of $10 or more, valid Nov. 26 to Nov. 27
- $40 Relativity 5-piece luggage set (regular price $180)
- $20 any size of LivingQuarters reversible down-alternative comforters (regularly price $120 to $160)
- $20 Rampage-brand boots for her (regular price $69 to $79)
- Coupon for 60 percent off a regular or sales-price outerwear purchase of $100 or more
- Coupon for an extra 10 percent to 25 percent off a wide selection of items; online shoppers can use code DAT25PNOV15
Rite Aid Black Friday Ad
Rite Aid’s Black Friday ad for 2015 is on BlackFriday.com. The drugstore’s Black Friday sale begins on Thanksgiving Day — with many locations staying open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. that day — and ends on Nov. 28. On Black Friday, Rite Aid will open its door at 7 a.m.
The drugstore is offering a huge buy-one-get-two-free sale on a range of gift wrap and greeting cards, as well as stocking stuffers like candles and candies. Rite Aid is also offering shoppers the chance to earn Plenti points on a range of items.
Walgreens Black Friday Ad
Walgreens is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving, and is offering a variety of deals of gift items, groceries and foods Nov. 26 thru Nov. 28. Shoppers should note that deals are only valid for shoppers with a Walgreens card.
- Up to 50 percent off licensed toys like My Little Pony and Hot Wheels
- 50 percent off fragrance gift sets
- Russell Stover or Whitman’s chocolates are buy one, get one free
- Mrs. Field’s cookies are buy one, get two free
- Outdoor holiday decor is buy one, get one 50 percent off
- Gift wrap is buy one at $2.99, get two free
Sephora Black Friday Ad
Sephora’s Black Friday deals can be previewed on the Sephora To Go app and includes “once-a-year specials,” according to the beauty store’s site. But, Sephora’s Black Friday ad on BlackFriday.com is a little short on details. It doesn’t list a start time for deals, and while it highlight items that will be on sale, no prices or discounts are listed. Even so, shoppers can still see the items they can expect to be part of Sephora’s Black Friday sale, including the following:
- Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set Smoky Matte (online only)
- Clarisonic Detoxifying Clay Mask
- Make Up For Ever Waterproof Hero Duo set
- First Aid Beauty So Long, Dry! skin care set
- Boscia Black Charcoal Pore Perfection set
Newegg.com Black Friday Ad
Online electronics retailer Newegg.com announced rolling sales that shoppers can take advantage of throughout the site’s “Black November” event, reports CNET. The sales have already kicked off with discounts on hundreds of items.
Here’s when and how you can save:
- Nov. 4-9: Shoppers can get deals on game consoles, video games and accessories for the Black November Gaming Event.
- Nov. 10-26: The site will be running Black Friday preview sales.
- Nov. 27: Newegg.com’s Black Friday Sale begins. According to TheBlackFriday.com, there will be “short-term, massive price-cuts throughout Newegg.com, with many limited-quantity deals.”
- Nov. 30: Newegg’s Cyber Monday sale will begin.
Dell Black Friday Ad
If you’re looking for a great deal on an Xbox One console, the Dell Black Friday ad 2015 on BestBlackFriday.com is advertising a killer doorbuster on this product. A bundle that includes a 500-gigabyte console, a headset, an extra controller and two of the season’s hottest games — “Fallout 4” and “Gears of War: Ultimate Edition” — has a market value of $469.99 but is advertised for the price of $299.99. This deal is set to go live at 6 p.m. EST on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 26).
Other online-exclusive deals in this year’s leaked Dell Black Friday ad include:
- Inspiron Micro Desktop from Intel for $99.99, giving you a total savings of $100
- 14-inch Inspiron 14 3000 Series laptop from Intel for $149.99, a 50 percent discount
- VIZIO 60-inch 4K Smart Ultra HDTV for $799.99, a $700 discount
- 10-inch Venue 10 5000 Series tablet with Intel Atom processors for $149, $278 off market value
- Savings up to $400 on Alienware gaming computers
- Free shipping site-wide
Sports Authority Black Friday Ad
Sports Authority opens 6 p.m to 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving, and again at 6 a.m. on Black Friday. The Sports Authority Black Friday ad has a number of tempting offers, including these highlights:
- Coupon to get a free $15 cash card with a footwear purchase of $50 or more
- First 80 customers in line on Thanksgiving get a $15 Sports Authority cash card
- Buy one, get one free deal on sports balls
- 25 percent off select Nike and Under Armour shoes and cleats
- Fitbit Charge HR wireless heart rate and activity wristband for $120 ($30 off)
- Steep savings of up to $1,600 on a range of treadmills, ellipticals and other in-home exercise equipment
Half Price Books Black Friday Ad
Dropping on Oct. 3, Half Price Books was the first retailer GOBankingRates found to leak its Black Friday ad on Black Friday deals aggregating site BFads.net. According to the Half Price Books ad, the first 100 customers will get a free tote bag and $5 gift card, with one receiving a $100 gift card.
Here are some other deals to look for:
- Everything 20 percent off, including bestselling books
- Shoppers get a free $5 card for every $25 gift card bought online or in store
- KnitWit knit hats starting at $6.99
- Branded tote bags for 99 cents
- Deals on “Star Was” merchandise, including shirts, figures and books
- Literary mugs starting at $9.99
This article was last updated on 11/23/15.