You might have thought you escaped the holiday season unscathed, but retailers aren’t done with you yet. Cupid is sharpening his arrows and if you’re in a relationship — or even if you’re not — chances are good you’re going to be reaching for your wallet to buy Valentine’s Day gifts. The good news is that you can celebrate love without having to forfeit all your cash.
- Amber Lyn Chocolates: Signing up for Amber Lyn’s Craver’s Club means you can take advantage of discounts ranging from 5 to 40 percent to free.
- Chuao Chocolatier: Chuao is offering exclusive Valentine’s Day chocolate selections, including a “bundle of love” (chocolate bars) on sale for $19.99.
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: This candy giant is offering free ground shipping on all orders over $25.
- Fannie May: For Valentine’s Day, you can save 20 percent off a 1- or 2-pound Create Your Own box using this retail coupon. Offer valid until Feb. 10.
- Ghirardelli: The chocolate maker is letting lovers save 10 percent on their Valentine’s gifts.
- Godiva Chocolatier: One of the most famous names in chocolate is offering its customers a buy one, get one 50 percent off deal on select chocolate goodies.
- Lindt: Pick up Lindt’s boxed chocolates, hearts and gift baskets for 20 percent off.
- Mrs. Cavanaugh’s: This candy store’s Valentine’s Combo includes chocolate-covered cinnamon bears, chocolate-covered pretzel bows and more. And it’s on sale for 26 percent off.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: You can use a couple of promo codes to save money on these confectionaries:
- 15% off purchase of $50 or more using promo code LOVE
- 20% off purchases of $75 or more using promo code TRUE
- 25% off purchases of $100 or more using promo code TRUELOVE
- Russell Stover Chocolates: The Russell Stover Valentine’s Day Collection of chocolates is already here, and you can save 25 percent on your total order.
- Santa Barbara Chocolate: You’ll get free shipping when you spend $50 or more. Choose from a selection of organic chocolate, cocoa powder and more.
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat: Order more than $40 worth of chocolate and Vosges will throw in a bonus two-bar mini set to your purchase.
- 1-800-FLOWERS: Nothing beats a classic bouquet of flowers. And, for a limited time, 1-800-FLOWERS is offering 50 percent off certain arrangements.
- FloraQueen: This flower resource is offering 50 percent off select products.
- Flower.com: Visit Flower.com and click the pop-up button to save $10 on your entire order.
- ProFlowers: Spend $39 or more and you’ll get 25 percent off your order.
- Teleflora: Teleflora’s site is focused on your floral Valentine’s needs and offers a new deal each day so you can save on your selection. Plus, you can factor in another 20 percent off when you sign up for their email list.
Don’t Miss: 10 Ways to Save Money on Valentine’s Day Flowers
- ALEX AND ANI: Shop the extensive sale section to find the perfect piece of jewelry at the perfect price. Orders over $75 receive free shipping.
- Angara: With coupon code “LOVE” you’ll get 10 percent off orders over $500, free shipping and a free jewelry gift on all orders.
- Blue Nile: Blue Nile’s “Love Sale” will save you up to 40 percent on select jewelry.
- Helzberg Diamonds: Get $15 off every $100 spent using the coupon code HEART at checkout. Offer valid through Feb. 14.
- Jared: The jeweler is offering Valentine’s Day sales now through Feb. 18, with most items 30 to 40 percent off.
- Jewlr: Save as much as 50 percent during the Jewlr Valentine’s Day sale using coupon code CUPID19.
- Littman Jewelers: The jeweler is offering an extra 10 percent off with coupon code SALE.
- Palm Beach Jewelry: Palm Beach is offering discounts of as much as 70 percent off this Valentine’s season.
Other Valentine’s Day Deals and Sales
- Amtrak: Train travel might just be the most romantic form of transportation, and right now you can save $25 to $100 per booking to destinations such as Washington, D.C.
- BroadwayBox: You can save as much as $80 on Broadway shows with BroadwayBox’s discount selection. Pick out a romantic showing for Valentine’s Day and save money in the process.
- Fandango: Buy movie tickets or a gift card from the Fandango site and get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet from The Bouqs.
- New York Philharmonic: This year, the famed New York Philharmonic wants you to treat your sweetheart to something special. Take your squeeze to “A Broadway Romance,” which features some of the most famous love songs in Broadway history. Use promo code “VALENTINE” when you order and a $15 surcharge will be added to your ticket, confirming you’ll get a rose and a champagne toast.
- Target: Of course the mega retailer is having a Valentine’s Day sale. Keep a lookout for Valentine’s-themed clothing and knickknacks.
Don’t miss out on the best restaurant deals for Valentine’s Day.
More on Holidays and Saving Money
- 5 Last-Minute Valentine’s Trips That Are Big on Romance — but Not on Cost
- Americans Are Spending Over $160 on Valentine’s Day — Try These Affordable Last-Minute Gifts Instead
- Valentine’s Day Getaways for Every Couple and Every Budget
- Watch: Treating Finances Like a Game Will Help Get You Rich
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
Sean Dennison contributed to the reporting for this article.
Offers are subject to change.