Walmart Deals: Don’t Miss Low Prices on These 5 Early Black Friday Deals from Nov. 10-12
Walmart is getting another big head start on the holiday shopping season in 2021, with Black Friday deals starting this week and continuing through the end of the month.
As previously reported on GOBankingRates, the world’s biggest retailer is spreading out its Black Friday savings to three events throughout the month. Each event will begin online at Walmart.com and continue with the same deals in Walmart stores. You’ll find deep discounts across all product categories, with some deals saving you hundreds of dollars off the regular price.
The first event began online on Nov. 3 and will continue in stores on Nov. 5. The second event begins online on Nov. 10 and continues in stores through Nov. 12. Details about the third event will be announced later.
If you’d rather wait until the second event to kick off your Walmart holiday shopping, it starts online at Walmart.com on Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 7 p.m. ET and continues in stores beginning Friday, Nov. 12 at 5 a.m. local time. Walmart+ members get early access to deals from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. ET on Nov. 10.
Here are five early Black Friday deals you can nab from Nov. 10-12:
- Blackstone 22-inch Griddle with a hard cover and carrying case for $117, reduced from $174
- HP i3 Laptop for $279, reduced from $489
- Shark EZ Robot Vacuum for $269, reduced from $299
- Samsung 65″ Class 4K Smart TV for $568, reduced from $647.99
- Barbie Estate 3-in1 Dreamcamper with pool, boat and accessories for $60, reduced from $99.99
Looking for more ways to save money? Check out our holiday savings guide!