National Spaghetti Day is Jan. 4, 2018 so grab your fork and spoon and get ready to start twirling. Maybe you’re a pasta lover looking for a box of noodles and other spaghetti ingredients to make it yourself at home — or perhaps you want a deal for dining out at a restaurant. Whether you like thick spaghetti or thin, fried spaghetti or traditional, Jan. 4 is your chance to indulge in as much pasta as humanly possible.
If you order too much, don’t worry — leftover spaghetti is a good problem to have. Read on to see how you can score up some great deals on spaghetti.
Spaghetti Day Deals from Fazoli’s, Paisano’s and More
Spaghetti lovers, today’s your day. Here’s where you can go to find discounts, deals, coupons, BOGOs and more for everyone’s favorite carb.
- Bertucci’s: Bertucci’s offers special deals every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, including Monday Pasta Pairs, Two for Tuesday and Kids Day Wednesdays.
- BRAVO Cucina Italiana: When you join the myBRAVO! Rewards club, you’ll collect points every time you buy an entree worth at least $7.95. By the time you place your sixth order, you’ll get $10 off.
- Brio Tuscan Grille: The MyBrio Rewards club lets you collect points every time you order at least one entree worth $7.95 or more on both dine-in and take-out orders. On your sixth order, you’ll get $10 off.
- Buca di Beppo: You’ll get a free pasta dish just for joining the Buca E-Club and subscribing to the restaurant’s email list.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Sign up for Dine Rewards and you’ll get half off your check every fourth visit.
- Emergency Essentials: Nobody should face the apocalypse without some comforting carbs. Emergency Essentials is offering 33 percent off Mountain House spaghetti with meat sauce.
- Explore Cuisine: Coupon code Doctor20 gets you 20 percent off organic black bean spaghetti. Also, Explore Cuisine offers plenty of free recipes for their line of bean-based pasta.
- Fazoli’s: Use coupon code ADRIANA for a free order of spaghetti marinara when you order through Fazoli’s website.
- Fiber Gourmet: Fiber Gourmet produces pasta with more fiber and fewer calories than traditional pasta. Now, you can get free shipping on all orders over $45 in the continental United States.
- Home Bistro: Home Bistro, which delivers anywhere in the U.S., is offering a variety of discounts sitewide — including on spaghetti dishes. Deals include 30 percent off select combos and a free gift certificate when you buy a gift certificate.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: Join the Maggiano’s e-club to save $10 off your next visit.
- Miracle Noodle: The home-delivery service is offering 10 percent off vegan spaghetti bolognese to subscribers.
- Noodles & Company: Members of the military get 15 percent off their orders at Noodles & Company.
- Old Spaghetti Factory: You’ll get a free $5 gift certificate for every $25 in gift cards that you buy between Jan. 1 and March 31.
- Olive Garden: Sign up for emails before you dine at the Olive Garden — you’ll get a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of any two entrees.
- Paisano’s: Paisano’s, which has more than 30 locations around the Washington, D.C. area, is offering five pounds of spaghetti and meatballs, along with garlic bread, a large salad and a two-liter soda for just $39.99 when you use coupon code pai701 at checkout.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Join the eClub and you’ll get $5 off your next order.
- Skinny Dip: Although it’s not exactly spaghetti, Skinny Dip’s shirataki noodles are pretty close — they’re thin like vermicelli noodles. As an added bonus, they contain zero calories and zero carbs. Use coupon code FREESHIP for free shipping on your order. Also, you can get 20 percent off all noodle orders with coupon code FRESH20.
- Spaghetti Warehouse: Buy a $25 gift card and you’ll get a free $5 celebration Bonus Bucks card.
- Wonder Slim: You don’t need a coupon code to save 15 percent on your second order of WonderSlim shirataki noodles, which aren’t exactly spaghetti, but they make a good carb-free option.
- Zio’s Italian Kitchen: Every day is spaghetti day at Zio’s — or at least pasta day. Each day of the week comes with a different special, like $10 Tuesdays and lasagna classico for just $9.99 all day every Sunday.
The world’s most familiar pasta is delicious every day of the year — but it still deserves a holiday of its own. That’s where Jan. 4 comes in — it’s National Spaghetti Day 2018, and there are plenty of ways to gobble up savings along with your spaghetti.