- Black Friday occurs on Nov. 23 this year.
- Some retailers have previewed their holiday deals, and others are already rolling them out.
- Amazon is offering deals you can take advantage of before the shopping weekend.
Black Friday, one of the biggest shopping days of the year, is still to come — but the Black Friday deals are already here. Stores are previewing the discounts and sales shoppers can take advantage of this holiday season, including online retail giant Amazon.
Check out some of Amazon’s best deals.
Amazon Early Black Friday Deals
Many of Amazon’s early Black Friday deals include markdowns of popular electronic devices:
- HP Blue Sprocket Portable Photo Printer: You can save almost $30 off the list price for this appliance, which also allows you to print social media photos.
- Etekcity ESN00 Carb Kitchen Food Digital Calorie Counting Scale: You might be heavier after the holidays, but your budget won’t be as light thanks to the $24 you save on this smart scale.
- Zojirushi EC-YSC100 Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker: Amazon has knocked an impressive $102 off the list price for this convenient coffee maker.
- Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo (1st Generation): Right now you can save $30 on this refurbished Echo.
- Fire TV Stick 4K: For a limited time, save $10 when you buy two Fire TV Stick 4Ks by using promo code TWOPACK at checkout.
- Kindle: Take advantage of a 25 percent discount on a new kindle by mailing your old one in.
- Wireless Earbuds: These wireless bluetooth earbuds are going for $29.99, down from $45.99.
- Fire 7 Tablet: This Alexa-enabled device is currently $39.99, which means you save $10.
- iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker: This speaker is perfect for the next time you want to belt out your rendition of “You Can’t Hurry Love.” You can purchase it now for $21.50, 28 percent off the list price.
- Deal of the Day — Apple 12-inch MacBook: You can nab a refurbished Macbook for $899 and save hundreds in the process, but act soon! This deal is set to expire tomorrow, Nov. 3.
Amazon Holiday Return Policy
Per Amazon, items that are shipped between Nov. 1 and Dec. 31 can be returned until Jan. 31. Outside of this special holiday policy, Amazon’s return policy allows you to return most new and unopened items that are fulfilled by Amazon within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Read more about items that are cheaper on Amazon.
More on Shopping and Saving Money
- Trump’s Trade War Will Make Your Holidays This Much More Expensive
- 10 Travel Deals to Save Money on Your Holiday Vacations Now
- Best Online Savings Accounts
- Watch: Groceries at Target vs. Walmart
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
All deals accurate as of Nov. 2, 2018 and subject to change.