For many retailers, Black Friday 2020 has already started. There’s no longer a need to fight your way through discount-hungry crowds or wait in overnight lines. Deals have been extended throughout the holiday season — most of which you can use online or in person.
Last updated: Nov. 12, 2020
If you shop all things Apple, you’ll want to snag products at the best prices possible (because they’re usually not cheap). According to DealNews, you should keep an eye out for these price drops as Black Friday gets closer.
- New iPad: $250
- iPhone SE: $120
- Apple Watch Series 6: $350
- Apple TV 4K: $169
- Apple HomePod: $200 or less
Black Friday is a great time to update your family TV — or add new TVs to your household. Here are the brands you can expect to get the most from and the prices you can snag them for.
- 32-inch and below TVs: $59-$95 from Insignia, Samsung
- 40-inch to 49-inch TVs: $150-$214 from TCL, Samsung, LG
- 50-inch to 59-inch TVs: $150-$425 from LG
- 60-inch to 69-inch TVs: $280-$854 from Samsung
- 70-inch to 79-inch TVs: $500-$831 from RCA, JVC, Vizio
- 82-inch and above TVs: $1,399-$1,673 from LG
With new phones selling upwards of $1,000, you’ll want to grab the best possible price while it’s available. Consider buying an older model for cheaper with these deals.
- Apple iPhone SE: $120
- Google Pixel 5: $200 off
- Google Pixel 4a: $250
- Moto G: $149
Smart Home Devices
Are you ready to make the switch to an Amazon Alexa or Google Home? You can connect these devices to your lights, sound systems and more for a smarter experience at home.
- Light starter kit: $30
- Amazon smart plug: $5
- Amazon Echo: $60
- Smart display: $55
- Previous-generation smart speaker: $50
- Apple HomePod: $200 or less
- Ring products bundled with Echo devices
Black Friday is the best time to avoid paying full price on a new laptop. Here are some of the best models available at a discount.
- Chromebook: $99
- Windows laptops: $200 or less
- MacBook: Comes bundled with a gift card
- HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop: $689 on eBay
Gaming products make fantastic gifts for the holidays and are available at incredible discounts. Consider individual games and consoles at these prices.
- Nintendo games: $14 or less
- Nintendo Switch Lite: $175
- Popular PlayStation titles: $5
- Xbox games: $5
- Xbox One S: $110
- Sony PlayStation VR: $200
- PS4 bundles at discounted price
- Xbox Series S in full-priced bundles
Streaming Media Players
There’s a streaming media player for every budget these days, but there will likely be incredible deals for Black Friday. Whether you prefer Google, Amazon, Apple or Roku, here are some of the best possible deals.
- Streaming devices: $25 or less
- Chromecast with Google TV and Netflix bundle: $90
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa bundle: $50
Speakers and Headphones
Many name-brand headphones and speakers will also be available at a discount.
- Overall: Expect up to 50% off
- Klipsch 12″ 600W Powered Subwoofer: $300 at Adorama
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II with Alexa: $200 at Amazon
You can also save big on other electronics, like Fitbits and cameras.
- GoPro HERO9 20MP action camera: $350
- Fitbit Charge 2: $85
Gifts from Santa don’t need to be spendy. In fact, toy deals are expected to reach up to 60% off this holiday season.
- Lego Classic Bricks and Animals Set: $30 at Walmart
- Nerf N-Strike Elite RapidStrike CS-18 Blaster: $20 at Walmart
- SNK MVSX Arcade Machine with 50 SNK Games: $500 at Amazon
Men’s dress, casual and outdoor clothing can all be found at discounts. Here are some of the best deals.
- Suits at Men’s Wearhouse: $100 or less
- Suits at Macy’s: Up to 70% off
- Alfani Men’s Adam Cap Toe Oxford Shoes: $20 at Macy’s
- Men’s graphic tees: $8 at Target
It may be time for some new winter boots or coats for the lady in your life — or, for yourself. Check out these discounts at popular stores.
- Women’s boots: $20 or less at Target and Kohl’s
- Jackets: As low as $20 at Forever 21
- Tops: As low as $9 at Forever 21
- Women’s sweaters: $5 at Walmart
You can buy clothes for all seasons with the deals you’ll get on kids’ clothes this holiday season.
- The Children’s Place: Up to 80% off
- Macy’s: Up to 60% off
- Coats: $15 at JCPenney
- Pajamas: $9 at Walmart
You may not be so keen on traveling now, but you can book tickets ahead on the cheap — and then you’ll have a trip to look forward to. Here are some of the best deals on plane tickets.
- One-way domestic flights: As low as $14 from Frontier
- One-way domestic flights: $28-$58 from Alaska, JetBlue and United
- Round-trip international flights: As low as $335
Accommodations are another important part of planning trips. And this year, hotel stays are dropping below regular prices.
- Hotel rates per night: $99 or less
- Travelocity and Orbitz: Up to 60% off
- Karisma: Up to 80% off
- Use big sites to book as opposed to hotel chains
Cruises got a bad name when the pandemic started but may make a comeback next year. Here are some of the lowest prices you can expect to see.
- Shorter cruises: As low as $99 per person
- Norwegian Cruise Line: As low as $118 per person
- 4-night Bahamas cruise: $99 per person
- 11-night New Zealand cruise: $249 per person
- 7-night Western Caribbean cruise: $334 per person
Vacation bundles are another great way to save — this is when you buy your travel tickets, accommodations and even tours together. Take a look at some of the best bundles this Black Friday season.
- Northern Lights in Iceland: As low as $599 per person
- New Zealand: As low as $1,031 per person
- 6-night trip to Paris and Rome: $650
- 6-night trip to Paris and Amsterdam: $676
More From GOBankingRates