- Black Friday occurs the day after Thanksgiving, Nov. 23.
- Best Buy is a popular destination for shoppers looking to buy electronics and other appliances.
- Best Buy’s Black Friday deals include hefty discounts on TVs and laptops.
With Black Friday soon approaching, shoppers might want to start strategizing where to shop and what to buy. Best Buy is known for its large selection of electronics, home appliances and home entertainment products.
Because electronics are always popular purchases for holiday shopping, here’s a look at some of the hottest deals by three popular categories in Best Buy’s Black Friday catalog.
Also check out the complete price-matching guide for Best Buy and other major retailers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9, S9, or S9+: Save $300 on either model with a qualified activation through Verizon, Sprint or AT&T.
- iPhone X: Save up to $200 with a qualified activation through Verizon, Sprint or AT&T.
- iPhone XR, XS and X Max: Save up to $150 with a qualified activation through Verizon, Sprint or AT&T.
- iPhone 7: $9.99/mo with qualified activation through Verizon, Sprint or AT&T.
- Motorola Moto X: You can save $120 if you purchase this phone for $299.99.
- Samsung Galaxy S8: This smartphone will be on sale for $449.99, saving you $150.
- Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Touch-Screen Laptop: Come Black Friday, you’ll be able to save $200 on this laptop with a price of $399.99.
- Samsung 11.6-inch Chromebook: This little laptop will be available for only $99, a savings of $130 off the original price.
- MacBook Pro: According to the Best Buy ad preview, you can save up to $250 when you buy a MacBook Pro during the Black Friday shopping weekend.
- MacBook Air: Or, you could save $200 when you purchase a Macbook Air for $799.99.
- Toshiba 43-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV: This in-store only deal will let you save $200 with its price tag of $129.99.
- Samsung 65-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV: This product will be going for $599.99, allowing you to save $200.
- LG 70-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV: You’ll be able to save $300 when you purchase this TV on Black Friday, when its price tag is expected to be $699.99
- Samsung 43-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR: Save $102 when this TV’s price is marked down to $277.99.
- Samsung 55-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR: You will also be able to save $102 once this TV’s price is marked down to $397.99.
- Sharp 55-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR Roku TV: The Roku-compatible smart TV will be marked down by $200, for $249.99, during Black Friday weekend.
- LG 55-inch OLED C8 Series Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR: You’ll be able to save $500 if you purchase this for $1,699.99.
- LG 75-inch OLED C8 Series Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR: The preview price for this product is $999.99, which means you’d be saving $500 upon purchase.
- Sony 65-inch LED X850F Series 4K UHD TV with HDR: Like the LG 75-inch, this is also $999.99, although the savings is less at $400.
To see the full list of Black Friday deals at Best Buy, check out the ad here.
Best Buy Return Policy
Best Buy extends its return policy during the holidays. Although this doesn’t include every product sold, most purchases made in November and December can be returned through Jan. 12, 2019.
Note that Best Buy’s holiday return policy excludes:
- Devices that can be activated
- AppleCare monthly plans
- Major appliances
Best Buy lists its return window deadlines as follows:
- Most Best Buy purchases: Jan. 12, 2019
- Cellphones and devices that can be activated: 14 days from the original date of purchase
- Major appliances: 15 days from the day you receive your product
- My Best Buy Elite member purchases: Jan. 27, 2019
- My Best Buy Elite Plus member purchases: Feb. 11, 2019
Click to see 50 stores with best and worst return policies.
More on Saving Money and Shopping
- The Best Black Friday Deals From Target, Costco and 16 Other Major Retailers
- The Best Black Friday Deals on iPhones, iPads and More Apple Products
- Walmart Is Making Holiday Shopping Even Easier With These Clever Tech Upgrades
- Watch: Groceries at Target vs. Walmart
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.