- Black Friday is on Nov. 23 this year.
- Some stores have previewed their holiday shopping deals and sales, and others are offering sale items already.
- Target will be including a bevy of deals as previewed in its Black Friday ad catalog.
Start your Black Friday shopping at Target right after you eat your turkey — doors open at 5 p.m. Thursday and close at 1 a.m Friday. The shopping fun starts all over again at 7 a.m. Friday morning, so take advantage of these doorbuster deals.
Deals From Target’s Leaked Black Friday Ad
Here’s a preview of what to expect from Target on Black Friday, according to its deal preview:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: The Android smartphone comes with a $300 Target gift card with qualified activation on Verizon or AT&T.
- Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL: Buying one of these Android phones will earn you a $200 Target gift card with qualified activation on Verizon.
- iPhone activation: A qualified activation of an iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 or iPhone X through Verizon, Sprint or AT&T will get you a $150 Target gift card. Get a $250 Target gift card through a qualified activation on an iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max.
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The bundle will be on sale for $299.99, which saves you $59.99.
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Spider-Man bundle: A $100 markdown for a total of $199.99.
- Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones — Neighborhood Collection: You can purchase these high-end earbuds for less than $100, at $89.99.
- Nikon D3500 DSLR bundle: For $499.99, save $350 on this camera body and two-lens combo package doorbuster.
- Element 55-inch Smart 4K UHD TV: Save $180 when purchasing this TV for $199.99.
- Fitbit Versa Smartwatch: Save around $50 when you buy this timekeeper for $149.
- Google Home Mini: This device is going for about half its original retail price –just $25.
- Samsung 65-inch Smart Curved UHD TV: Shoppers will have a chance to save $300 if they purchase this smart TV for $799.99.
- Polaroid 32-inch LED TV: Save $50 when you purchase this TV for only $79.99.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote: Saving $15 on this Fire TV Stick is on the smaller side of savings, but it’s still 37 percent off its original price.
Make sure to call your local Target for price confirmation and availability.
Keep reading about the first deals for Walmart’s Black Friday.
- Target Return Policies and Warranties
- Trump’s Trade War Will Make Your Holidays This Much More Expensive
- Best Online Savings Accounts
- Watch: Groceries at Target vs. Walmart
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
Deals are subject to change.