The weekend is here, and for many, that means running errands, shopping and checking out some of the best deals and discounts. Before you spend your hard earned money, you probably look for the best buys available.
Well, GoBankingRates did the work for you. Here are some of the best ways to spend your money this weekend:
- Want to add a touch of spring to your home? Costco is offering members a wide variety of Easter floral arrangements starting at $39.99 (including delivery). The big box retailer also has great deals on chocolate covered strawberries and children’s Easter attire, with free shipping on certain items.
- With the uncertain future of internet privacy in the U.S., make sure you can browse online anonymously and without restrictions with a two-year subscription to Private Internet Access VPN for just $59.95.
- Feeding Fido can be costly, but it doesn’t have to be. Stock up on 28- or 30-pound bags of dry dog food from OnlyNaturalPet.com. New customers get 30 percent off sitewide with coupon code AFNEW. Shipping is free on orders over $69.
- If you’re in need of a vacation, pack your bags for the Caribbean. Royal Caribbean’s Triple Bonus Balcony Sale starts at just $749 per person and includes more than $400 in free onboard extras. Book now and set sail starting Sept. 3.
- Spruce up your outdoor space with great weekend discounts during the Spring Black Friday event at the Home Depot. Enjoy 50 percent off select patio furniture, up to 15 percent off grills and smokers and get bags of mulch or soil for just $2 each.
Up Next: 10 Ways to Save Money in April