How Rich Is Tom Green?
Comedian Tom Green became a household name in the late ’90s as the host of MTV’s “The Tom Green Show” in 1999. He also appeared in a number of films in the 2000s. All in all, he’s built up a net worth of $5 million.
Here’s a quick look at Green’s stats:
- Net worth: $5 million
- Date of birth: July 30, 1971
- Primary source of wealth: Producing and acting
- Career highlights: Received a 2000 Teen Choice Award for “Road Trip”
Tom Green’s Career
Green hosted “The Tom Green Show” from 1999 to 2000, as well as its reboot, “The New Tom Green Show,” which ran in 2003. He also has acted in a number of movies, including “Road Trip” (2000), “Charlie’s Angels” (2000) and “Freddy Got Fingered” (2001).
Green has also worked as a producer, producing his talk show as well as a number of his specials, and has released albums as a rapper. His latest album, “The Tom Green Show LP,” featured the single “I Wanna Be Friends With Drake” and was released in 2019.
Most recently, Green has taken his comedy stylings to YouTube and hosted “The Tom Green Podcast.”
Tom Green’s Real Estate
In March, Green listed his Los Angeles home for $2.3 million as he prepared to embark on a van tour, Dirt reported. He purchased the home in 2003 for $1.475 million.
More From GOBankingRates
- What Money Topics Do You Want Covered: Ask the Financially Savvy Female
- 5 Things Most Americans Don’t Know About Social Security
- 20 Home Renovations That Will Hurt Your Home’s Value
- What Income Level Is Considered Middle Class in Your State?