How Rich Is Vanessa Lachey?
Beauty queen, host and actress Vanessa Lachey has been in the entertainment business since she was a teen — so she’s had plenty of time to rack up an impressive net worth of $25 million. Here’s a quick look at Lachey’s stats:
- Net worth: $25 million (combined with husband Nick Lachey)
- Date of birth: Nov. 9, 1980
- Primary source of wealth: Hosting
- Career highlights: Nominated for choice TV personality at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards
Vanessa Lachey’s Career
Vanessa Lachey — then Minnillo — was the winner of Miss Teen USA in 1998. Following the win, Lachey nabbed a number of top-tier hosting gigs, including “Total Request Live,” which she hosted from 2003 to 2006, and “Entertainment Tonight,” which she has hosted on and off from 2005 to 2020. Most recently, she teamed up with her husband, boy-bander Nick Lachey, to host the viral Netflix dating show “Love Is Blind.”
Vanessa has also dabbled in acting, appearing in films and TV shows including “Disaster Movie,” “Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer,” “How I Met Your Mother” and “Dads.”
She can now add author to her resume — Vanessa’s how-to book, “Life From Scratch,” will be released in November.
Vanessa Lachey’s Real Estate
In December 2020, Nick and Vanessa Lachey purchased a 7,000-square-foot, five-bedroom, seven-bathroom home in Tarzana, California, for $5.05 million, Variety reported. The spacious home features formal and informal dining rooms, a game room with a wet bar, a media room, a fitness room, several fireplaces, an outdoor living room, a two-story children’s playhouse, a built-in bar and grill, a swimming pool and a lighted tennis court.
More From GOBankingRates
- What Money Topics Do You Want Covered: Ask the Financially Savvy Female
- 5 Things Most Americans Don’t Know About Social Security
- 20 Home Renovations That Will Hurt Your Home’s Value
- What Income Level Is Considered Middle Class in Your State?