How To Find and Use Your State Farm Credit Card Login
State Farm is best known for its car insurance, but the company has also launched a range of banking products in partnership with U.S. Bank. State Farm account holders can now access online checking accounts, savings accounts, CD accounts, retirement CD accounts and credit cards.
Customers can apply for three State Farm credit cards offered through U.S. Bank: the State Farm Premier Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card, the State Farm Good Neighbor Visa® Card and the State Farm Business Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card. These cards are designed for convenience, protection and rewards, such as cash back on insurance premiums, gas stations, grocery stores, food delivery services and more.
If you have a State Farm credit card and want to know how to use your State Farm credit card login information to access online banking from a computer, mobile phone or tablet, follow the directions below.
How To Log Into Your State Farm Account From a Computer
State Farm account holders can log into their online account in just a few simple steps.
- Visit the State Farm Credit Card landing page.
- Click on the “Log In” button to open the account portal. You can find it in the top right corner.
- Enter your username and password and click “Log In.” You should now be able to view and manage your account.
- If you can’t locate the “Log In” button in the top right corner, you can also scroll down to the bottom of the page until you reach another entry box for your account information.
Using a Mobile Phone or Tablet To Log Into Your State Farm Account
State Farm credit cards are provided through U.S. Bank, so you’ll have to download the corresponding app to manage your State Farm credit card account. Here’s how:
- Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search “U.S. Bank.”
- Download the U.S. Bank app to your mobile phone or tablet.
- Once it has finished downloading, open the app and follow the instructions to log into your account.
How To Recover a Lost Username or Password
Did you forget your username or password? Retrieve your information by following these steps.
- Go to the “Forgot User ID/Password” page.
- Enter your date of birth and either your phone number or email address.
- Choose whether you want to receive your account recovery information via text message or email.
- Use the information provided in the email to log into your account.
- If you don’t receive a text or email from State Farm, check your spam folder.
How To Contact State Farm for Account Assistance
If you have trouble with your State Farm credit card account, follow the instructions below to contact their customer support team.
- Go to State Farm’s homepage and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on “Contact Us,” which can be found in the lower left corner.
- Here, you can find all the phone numbers for different State Farm departments. To reach the consumer credit card department, call U.S. Bank at 833-728-0344.
- If you have a business credit card account, call U.S. Bank at 833-728-0345.
- If you’re dealing with technical issues or need help accessing your online account, call 888-559-1922.
- For general inquiries or to leave a comment, scroll down the “Contact Us” page until you see a button that says “Leave a Comment.” Click on the button and follow the prompts to leave your message.
The Benefits of Online Banking
Compared to visiting the bank in person, online banking provides many benefits for customers who value speed and convenience — no more sending physical checks or waiting in long lines to deposit money. As long as you have a smartphone and an internet connection, you can access all of the traditional bank services online. This type of banking is available 24/7, so you don’t need to worry about fitting a trip to the bank into your busy schedule.
In addition, online banks don’t need to pay for prime real estate or the maintenance of physical locations. As a result, they can pass on the savings to customers through attractive interest rates or special offers. State Farm Bank is one such example of a highly rated online bank with a wide variety of product offerings that allows you to pay your credit card online through multiple payment methods.
Information is accurate as of Sept. 6, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.