AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Debit Card at a Glance
As an AchieveCard customer, you’ll want to understand what features it comes with and how they work.
- 5 percent cash back on all purchases for up to $100 per year
- Receive paycheck up to two days before payday and benefits up to four days faster
- No overdraft or bounced check fees
|AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Debit Card|
What You Need to Know About the AchieveCard Prepaid Debit Card
Best for: Those who want a prepaid debit card they can use to make purchases everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted as well as have the ability to rent cars and book flights. For those who want to make easy online bill payments, this card also works well. Make sure you have a thorough understanding of associated fees before you use this card.
AchieveCard Prepaid Debit Card’s Best Features
Some of these features might fit your needs:
- Ability to load via direct deposit
- Can shop online, pay for gas at the pump, book and pay for reservations
- Make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit cards
- Cash-back rewards program
- Available nationwide
- Can also reload card — for a fee of up to $4.95 — at participating retailers, including Walmart, Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy.
Related: 15 Best Debit Card Rewards Programs
Here’s What You Can Do With the AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Debit Card
You can reload via direct deposit for free, shop online and make reservations with the AchieveCard Visa. If you love a card that offers a rewards program — in this case 5 percent back on all purchases for up to $100 a year — and are looking for simplicity, this card is perfect. However, you will want to be aware of all fees and how the affect you because they can add up quickly.
More on Credit Cards
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Credit Card Expiration Dates
- How to Use a Credit Card for a Down Payment
- 10 Things You Should Never Put on a Credit Card
GOBankingRates is a personal finance and consumer interest rate website owned by ConsumerTrack, Inc., an online marketing company serving top-tier banks, credit unions and other financial services organizations. Some companies mentioned in this article might be clients of ConsumerTrack, Inc., which serves more than 100 national, local and online financial institutions. Rankings and roundups are completely objective, and no institution, client or otherwise, paid for inclusion or specific placement. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the companies included in the article. All fees and rates are subject to change at the issuers’ discretion. Some interest rates might be short-term or promotional offers only, and it is possible additional terms and conditions must be met in order to obtain the interest rates listed. Rates and availability might vary by region. Verify terms and conditions before opening an account.