How To Find and Use Your Chase Amazon Credit Card Login
Amazon and Chase have joined to offer Amazon Prime and Chase Credit Card members a flexible Amazon Rewards credit card. Cardmembers can earn and redeem rewards, make contactless payments and manage their accounts online.
Chase offers two types of Amazon credit cards — Amazon Rewards Visa Card and Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card. Once logged in, it’s easy to earn rewards on every purchase. Continue reading to learn where to find your Chase Amazon Credit Card login information, manage your account and begin earning rewards today.
How To Log Into Your Chase Amazon Credit Card Online
It’s easy to manage your Chase Amazon Credit Card online from a computer. Once you’ve received your card in the mail, follow these steps to log in:
- Register your Chase Amazon Credit Card. To create and access your account online, select “Not enrolled? Sign up now” on Chase’s website. Enter your Social Security number, application number, credit card number or account type to verify your credit card account.
- Select a username and password. Your Chase Amazon Credit Card username must be between 8 and 32 characters in length and can contain special characters. Do not include more than two sequential or matching characters. Although the password may contain special characters, it is case-sensitive.
- Use your Chase Amazon Credit Card credentials to log into your account. Enter your username and password on the Chase website or mobile app login page. Select “Sign in” to access your Chase Amazon Credit Card account.
How To Manage Your Chase Amazon Credit Card Account Online
After successfully signing up and logging into your Chase Amazon Credit Card account online, you’ll be able to manage your account in different ways. You can:
- Set up automatic payments
- Change your username, password and other account information
- View and monitor your account activity
- View your credit card statements
- Pay your credit card bill
- Add authorized users
- Set up alerts
- Manage paperless billing
- Add your credit card to digital wallets
- Download the Chase Mobile app
How To Recover Your Lost Username or Password
You can conveniently recover your login information if you forget your username or password — select “Forgot username/password?” on the Chase website login page. Follow the onscreen prompts to retrieve or reset your username or password.
How To Pay Your Chase Amazon Credit Card Online
Using your Chase Amazon Credit Card login credentials:
- Log into your online account.
- Select your Chase Amazon Credit Card type.
- Select “Pay credit card.”
- Enter your payment account number.
- Enter your payment account routing number.
You can also set up automatic payments to avoid missing a payment on your account.
How To Pay Your Chase Amazon Credit Card on the Mobile App
You can keep your money safe, lock your card and pay your credit card bill on the Chase Amazon Credit Card mobile app. Here’s how:
- Download the Chase Amazon Credit Card mobile app from the Apple App Store on iOS or Google Play Store on Android devices.
- Sign into the app.
- Select your Chase Amazon Credit Card type.
- Tap “Pay card.”
- Enter the amount you want to pay, your payment account information and the payment date.
- Tap “Schedule” to confirm your payment information and then tap “Schedule it” to finalize your payment.
The Chase Amazon Credit Card mobile app provides card protection and security in case you lose your card. On the app, you can instantly lock your card and easily unlock it when you recover your card. If you don’t find your card, Chase will help you secure a new one.
Chase constantly monitors your Chase Amazon Credit Card activity for unusual or suspicious activity. Security is a priority with Chase. Your Chase Amazon Credit Card comes with secure technology that allows you to use Apple’s Face ID® and Touch ID® and Android’s Fingerprint Login to quickly and securely access your online account.
If you’re already a card member, you can easily log into your Chase Amazon Credit Card account on the Chase website or mobile app login page. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and select “Sign in” to access and manage your online account.
If you’re not yet a card member, select “Not enrolled? Sign up now.” Choose a username and password to get started with your new Amazon Rewards Signature Card or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card.
Information is accurate as of Sept. 23, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.